Xbox 360 unleashed

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
It is finally here! Today marks the UK launch of the first next generation console the Xbox 360. If you were one of the few lucky people to have pre-ordered it should be able to get your paws on one today.

If you have your hands on one, what do you think of it? Are you suffering from any power problems as reported in the US? What games are you playing?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well i was at Asda from 12pm-12am (knackered isn't the word) i cancelled my preorder a few weeks ago but last minute i wanted one again :p

Asda did a nice deal.

360 premium

Perfect Dark Zero limited edition

Kameo

and a play and charge kit.

Guess how much? £360 no joke :)

I just got back from town from trading my old xbox in with some games i don't play.

Got a extra wireless control pad

Condemed

Need For Speed Most Wanted.

I got home last night around 12.15 i went to bed but after an hour i couldn't sleep so i got up and set it up and played about 10mins of PDZ before i went to bed again.

Now im going to cane this damn machine all day.

Oh yes it was funny watching people turn up at like 11.40pm expecting to get a machine there was 13 machines 7 premium, people just laughed and said you might aswell go home.

One guy had the cheek to say ''i need to wait in line?'' haha

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Aada said:
I just got back from town from trading my old xbox in with some games i don't play.

at GAME? Whats the going rate?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
at GAME? Whats the going rate?

I got £70 for my xbox.. with games i got a £200 credit note.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
WOW!

I'm going to GAME. brick is perfect condition with boxes, manual etc.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
WOW!

I'm going to GAME. brick is perfect condition with boxes, manual etc.

Mine was in good nick also :D got 5 games now :D

NFS:MW is awsome

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i got one, pgr3 rocks

didn't preorder either
queueing up at pcworld at 6:45 am for the win!:puke:

spent something like 400 quid (aint been man enough to look too closely to my many credit card reciepts yet) on core + mem card + 2x wireless controllers + pgr3 + pdz + vga cable + 1 year's xbox live.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Moo said:
i got one, pgr3 rocks

didn't preorder either
queueing up at pcworld at 6:45 am for the win!:puke:

spent something like 400 quid (aint been man enough to look too closely to my many credit card reciepts yet) on core + mem card + 2x wireless controllers + pgr3 + pdz + vga cable + 1 year's xbox live.

You started waiting at that time for a Core? i was waiting at Asda 12 hours if i knew i wouldn't have got a Premium pack i would have left the line pronto.

You spent £400? i spent £360 and got everything you have and more guess that highlights why core sucks donkey dick.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
NOW, for those of us that dont know the difference between core and premium? could someone please explain? and will i still be able to get premium (personally dont like things that suck donkey cock, makes me feel dirty owning such items) in a few months time?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It costs you more than the price of the premium to upgrade the core system to the premium.

Get the premium if your going to use xbox live, want to play old xbox games, dont want to use a memory card and want to use a HD display. Otherwise your fine with the core.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom