Xbox 360 Launch List

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
The Xbox 360 is due to hit the streets on the 2nd December, with the following launch list set to be released anytime now:

- Amped 3 (Indie Built)
- Call of Duty 2 (Infinity Ward)
- Condemned: Criminal Origins (Monolith)
- FIFA 06: Road to the World Cup (EA Canada)
- Gun (Neversoft)
- Kameo: Elements of Power (Rare)
- Madden NFL 06 (EA Tiburon)
- NBA 2K6 (Visual Concepts)
- NBA Live 06 (EA Canada)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA Canada)
- NHL 2K6 (2K Sports)
- Perfect Dark Zero (Rare)
- Peter Jackson's King Kong (Ubisoft)
- Project Gotham Racing 3 (Bizarre Creations)
- Quake 4 (id Software)
- Ridge Racer 6 (Namco)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 (EA Sports)
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Neversoft)

Aada

Part of the furniture
PLightstar said:
boo hoo hoo....

no Oblivion

(cries in corner)

Yup was the only game that shines. Still thinking about weather to cancel altogether.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
And how many of those are out on xbox 360 only? 2 or 3? Be sane and wait for the price to drop and other games to come out! :m00:

And what do you lot think about the games for the 360 on amazon / play being £39.99 and £49.99 on game.net :puke:

e.g. Quake 4 PC = £26.99
Quake 4 Xbox 360 £39.99 !!! :(

On the flip side I WANT PGR3 NOW. I may get PS3 instead, I'll decide in a few months time.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Now that Oblivion has been delayed, I should by rights cancel my 360 and wait till April, but its so shiny and new I must buy it, and get it as soon as poss.

I know im stupid for pre-ordered it at full whack, but I have decided that COD2 looks good enough for me to buy.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
plightstar, look on the bright side. If you decide its not shiny enough, ebay it :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
PLightstar said:
Now that Oblivion has been delayed, I should by rights cancel my 360 and wait till April, but its so shiny and new I must buy it, and get it as soon as poss.

I know im stupid for pre-ordered it at full whack, but I have decided that COD2 looks good enough for me to buy.

But its exactly the same as on the PC dude i have that not a game i'd buy again since it was pretty much made for consoles anyway.

PDZ is reported as only getting high 7s in ratings.

Guess we'll see next tuesday when the yanks get it.. should be fun i love yanks when they go nuts they start talking about lawsuits and stuff.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
What can the 360 do, does it have bigger balls than my PC?

Can anyone justify the upgrade from an xbox?
CoD2 is hardly a graphical revolution, the xbox should've been able to handle it?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I can just about justify it as my Xbox is making a lot of noise and is prolly about to blow up or the DVD drive is about to stop working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom