Xarr

A

Arnor

i've printed out 10x 4page charsheets for exalted now, so you dont have to, just a lill fyi.

ps: up for anything tonite?

O

old.Xarr

goodie. i forgot the ones i was supposed to copy at home :D

if nothing happens we can always play teh bowl game.

pm is for wussies my OWN thread woooooooooo!!!!

A

Arnor

\o/

i've drunk too much cocoa, i need to pee every 10mins :p

ps: bored out of my skull, nothing to do here atm, and my boss just went out, so I cant ask him for more work ^^

hows life in ze mercurway?

O

old.Xarr

very, very relaxing thank god. only me and some other guy in the main office and we're like 4 cubicles apart so i can even surf pr0n if i want to.. hur hur. gotta love working in the summer-time when it's muy bien dead time.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Xarr
very, very relaxing thank god. only me and some other guy in the main office and we're like 4 cubicles apart so i can even surf pr0n if i want to.. hur hur. gotta love working in the summer-time when it's muy bien dead time.

amen to that, my boss even walked into my office and gave me a crappy cd with crappy music made for the firm i work at :D

O

old.Xarr

haha awesome :D

i have my ipod here so i'm saved.

eep! just read that doom3 won't come out before christmas 2003 after all. says something about 1st quarter 2004. panda is sad now :[

A

Arnor

I saw, baby jesus wept :(

lets just all join hands and pray that it doesnt vaporize like duke nukem forever and tf2 :scared:

W

wickedragon

gimme gimme

Arnor,
can you copy three nightcast sheets for me?
I'll try to get over to your office asap, but since I'm alone here at the desk I cannot leave ...right now. I'm starting to get scared that the 1|\|7Ern3T is going to run out of interesting stuff to read before I get to do anything today.
Seriously, the most interesting thing that has happened all day is playing cabal. Okey, getting payed to surf teh web is phun and all, but jeez! Dying here...

anyway. gief sheet :) pliiz

PS! Siavash is not going to join us today in doing anything as He is working 19:00 to 21:00

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom