Xalin and co pls read

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Sory to use fh but it may be resolved quicker..

Twice this week i have run charm sash raids and twice charm appears to be bugged. Upon completion of charm part ie getting the charms we proceed to area of samut were by charms take there positions for the porting of samut But he doesnt port...
1st time we tried it i presumed bug was due to fop i remembered long ago that was an issue.
2nd time we did it without fop and it still would not pop any info appreciated..
either through here, FH pm please if you got time thankyou

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
You know you have a 15 minute time limit right?
If you fail to kill all 6 in 15 minutes he will not port across?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
unknown as to weather any1 scroll farming but we never saw anybody we got charms in uner 10 minutes easliy both raids :/

and yes xalin and c as in anygm that reads fh on the off chance,

i cant even log into right now atmo says failed log in everytime and i defo got right passwords even asked for an email which i never got :p

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
looking at video did i see a gorgon in te lava? could that have buged it? also it was not there monday so aybe it was nothing to do with it..

Corran

Part of the furniture
I give zenythe a prod and also rightnow it with a link to here.. hopefully she wont get to upset with me :D

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
I give zenythe a prod and also rightnow it with a link to here.. hopefully she wont get to upset with me :D

i cant right now it lol read my last post:p my sub password works alowing me to ubscribe game password works to get me in game but i cant use eiher to get on right now and im prety sure i used to use sub code :pproly a 3r paswor in which case WHOOPS:drink:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Damnnationx said:
i cant right now it lol read my last post:p my sub password works alowing me to ubscribe game password works to get me in game but i cant use eiher to get on right now and im prety sure i used to use sub code :pproly a 3r paswor in which case WHOOPS:drink:

WTF has your ability to rightnow it got to do with my post.. maybe YOU should read what was said..
But to make it easier for you

Corran said:

Pay special notice to that one part in bold

Corran

Part of the furniture
oh and as a point of note..

Rightnow = GAME account name and GAME password

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
oh and as a point of note..

Rightnow = GAME account name and GAME password

not correct... for some the passwords differs from the game password.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye, in my case, neither of them worked.. Then i pressed "Gimmeh a new one!" or smth.. Then they sendt a right now pass to my mail :)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

sory coran this thread looked to me like it was meant to advise me to right now it ie give zenythe a call.. etc etc oh and there is no need to have a go at me.... anyway hope charm is sorted period
ps user name + game code and sub code failed clicked send email password and never got 1 also lol my email details ar ecorrect..

Corran

Part of the furniture
Damnnationx said:
sory coran this thread looked to me like it was meant to advise me to right now it ie give zenythe a call.. etc etc oh and there is no need to have a go at me.... anyway hope charm is sorted period
ps user name + game code and sub code failed clicked send email password and never got 1 also lol my email details ar ecorrect..

Got your old game passwords? It could still be linked to that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom