X men 2 rocks

E

envenom

Cool movie if u aint seen it yet SEE IT SEE IT SEE IT SEE IT! 10 times better then the 1st.

anyone know if theres gonna be X men 3? they cant just leave the story there!

T

The Kingpin

Make be a good film..

But they totally spoofed the Orginal X-men story off.. bleh

J

Jonaldo

The first one wasn't very good so it should be better really.

K

klavrynd

anything with famke jansen in a tight leather catsuit rocks

J

Jonaldo

what about anything with famke jansen out of a tight leather catsuit?

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by Omniscieous
The first one wasn't very good so it should be better really.

Eh? am on about the Orginal X-men story, when they came out on comics..

O

old.LandShark

Incidentally, X2 official site is so fucking bad it's untrue :rolleyes:
Flash is a plague on all mankind.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Make be a good film..

But they totally spoofed the Orginal X-men story off.. bleh

Then again, who are we to judge Stan Lee for making that choice in the movie? Afterall...his creation :p

Other then that, excellent movie and really keeps you gripped from start to finish.

A fun fact: SPUILER!!(sorta) On the TV when Mystique picks up the guard, there is a Doctor interviewed. Guess who? Yup... Dr. Hank McCoy :D

Also the ending was excellent since we comic readers know what happens to Jean, everyone else is blown away by it

SPOILIER END!!

O

old.LandShark

No spoilers! NO SPOILERS!
Going to see it tonight :p

A

Archeon

I liked the film...

Sadly they played a trailer for Matrix: Reloaded just before it started so it wasn't as great as it could have been for me :rolleyes:

Anyway, roll on the 25-03-03! :clap: (or was it the 21st? either way, roll it on!!)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
No spoilers! NO SPOILERS!
Going to see it tonight :p

Don't wanna spoil it but the good guys win :cool:

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Archeon
Anyway, roll on the 25-03-03! :clap: (or was it the 21st? either way, roll it on!!)

This was like... over a month ago dude :eek7:

A

Arnor

X-men2 TOTALLY PWNED

Wolverine> everything

I just fucking loved that movie, the end got a little standard&mushy though, but damn good movie.

Worst complaint:

"Rated PG-13"

burn in fucking hell please!!

When wolverine fucking stabs someone in the heart with his claws, guess what? blood fucking comes out.

O

old.Xarr

i loved it too. kelly hu as deathstrike/yuriko oyama... yummy.

E

envenom

do you think deathstrike is really dead? i mean dont Wolve and Deathstrike have UNCHARTED regen capabilities? who knows if she got out.

As for the end Jean Grey is now Pheniox next story should be very good

O

old.Xarr

^ SPOILER alert in the above post :)

even more SPOILERS incoming: kelly hu has signed up for the third x-men movie. however that doesn't mean she will return as deathstrike for sure since the script hasn't been worked out yet. she said she loved playing in x2 and wouldn't mind returning as deathstrike again, but it's really up to the script writers. i wouldn't mind that :D

O

old.LandShark

To say deathstrike might be dead isn't much of a spoiler, I mean, from the trailers its obvious that she and wolverine fight at some point, and it's not like wolverine's going to DIE, is it.. :D
Not that I've seen the movie (seeing it wednesday night now cos it wasn't on at my shitty local cinema... :doh: ) yet but I gather she was created by the military - couldn't they just create another one? :p

A

Arnor

well, my guess would be that deathstrike is D-E-A-D, the way she died kinda eliminated any regen-thingy. "regen this etc" :p

O

old.LandShark

Made the mistake of reading a couple of reviews... bah, people need to warn about spoilers fgs }:|

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Arnor2
well, my guess would be that deathstrike is D-E-A-D, the way she died kinda eliminated any regen-thingy. "regen this etc" :p

SPOILER KINDA THINGY:

If you read the comics... nothing is impossible :p

I can tell you a few lil things, such as, Lady Deathstrike isn't dead...well..atleast not like that. Jean will be back.

And here's to hoping: Bring Gambit sacre bleu!

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
SPOILER KINDA THINGY:

If you read the comics... nothing is impossible :p

I can tell you a few lil things, such as, Lady Deathstrike isn't dead...well..atleast not like that. Jean will be back.

And here's to hoping: Bring Gambit sacre bleu!

Their final battle in the comics was a little dissapointing IMO, huge anti climax for me.

As for the film, I'm going to see it tomorrow, yay.

T

The Kingpin

Give Gambet,
Give Apocalypse,
Give Juggernaut,

And give titanium plated bones,

Give personal Halle Berry..

that is all..

O

old.LandShark

Juggernaut = kinda boring imho
Gambit plainly r0x0red.
And I can't even remember who apocalypse was. :p

T

The Kingpin

apocalypse2.jpg

He was the biggest most badass Bad Guy ever..

I

inuyasha

Mystique is teh sexxeh =)

Givf cool blue girl with transformers effect :D

Anyways, x men 2 > x men 1
Matrix 2 will O-W-N J00! i mean seriously omg =)

oh and, not read the cartoon, but jean sorta own now dont she? If you add the things she did in the last scene (dont wanna spoil) she seem to be able to give neo a fair fight, lol :p
The difference is that neo dont have friends that can change material, kill the human race in a matter of minutes (or mutants for that sake), steal powers, regenerate eternally, teleport, walk through too walls, fry huge areas with their eyes or anything. Ok, maby some of it, but not that much of it =)

O

old.Tohtori

Then again... Neo is demi-god so...

I still say Galactus would be the straw that brakes the preverbial back of the non-Xmen fans out of the theatres. :p

Fans would love it i think...and then there's the whole thing about everyone turning into crystals and it never happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom