X-mas...the X standing for...it's over!

O

old.Tohtori

Editorial: Uncle Sicko might want to skip this in the usual way 'cause there's really nothing special here. Really :p

So i'm bored and what better way to use up some free time then to write nonsense on the boards. And what's the topic of this ramble? Christmas. First off, why do people insist on keeping their freaking x-mas lights up even when the snow is melting away and the crappy christmas gifts have allready been taken back to the shops for more useless crap? Why don't we just put x-mas lights on the back of our cars and drive around the city singing "ho, ho, ho to the world" while we're sipping our café latte or some other trendy brown sauce. It's not like it's hard to pull the plug and stuff the damn twinkling stars and shining rudolphs away until it's santa time next year. Now i'm all on for the "spirit of chirstmas" and "joy to the world" but enough is enough! I swear if i hear one more nokia phone ringing jingle bells in the middle of february i'm gonna take the cellular and stick it up the season buggers dark hole. Now that should bring a jolly red glow to the face of the damn elf.

"Operator."

"Yes i'd like to make a call."

"And what number are you trying to reach?"

"Mrs. Claus. Tell her to bring her fat red cookie eater back home allready!"

It's called a christmas holiday for a reason people! It's supposed to be a short thing, not something you sing about for six months like some Mary Poppins and then start planning on the next one! And let's take a moment to actually look what the people ARE planning.

Invite relatives for a feast dinner with ham, potatoes and all kinds of things you can stuff in to your face for a solid hour and then sit around farting it out for the next two hours. Then open up the christmas preasents that seem to be getting more odd and odd every year. Then eat some more stuff, cookies, cake while you're talking about the gifts you just showed five minutes ago to eachother. Then clean up all the paper trash thats laying around before you eat some mroe, watch the videos you got, since noone knows the concept of a DVD, while stuffing even MORE ham and cookies down your throat and complaining about how your full and how you can't take no more. Then clean up all the things before the cousins and the annoying 5 year olds come around for more coffee and biscuits and a marshmallow cake to talk more about, yes you guessed it, Christmas!

Now that takes planning people!

By the gods of jolly joy joy and gummy bears, call the party planner 'cause that's out of the hands of a mere mortal! I like christmas, i really do, just not 24/7/365 allright? Too much to ask? No? Good. I don't think i'm asking for too much. Just, let it die people! It has only one good leg left, it's breathing heavily, it looks like a dog dragged behind a semi truck across afganistan and there's something wrong with it's breath as well. Let it die people, just let go.

B

Belsameth

biggrinsanta.gif

O

old.Tohtori

Soul do you always have to have a smart 'n witty reply to all my posts? :p

Made me laugh damnit...

B

Belsameth

oh damn, I ruined a perfect bad mood.
so sorry! *sniffles*

:D

O

old.Tohtori

You? Sorry? Hah!

Now i have to go find some fluffy kittens 'n stuff to post 'cause i'm happy 'n such...and change my avatar and...

Blame the next thread on Soul! :D

S

SFXman

Toto, you are one strange individual. I have no idea where you get you ideas from though, just... ah nothing...

O

old.Tohtori

Don't try to analyse it, will 'cause more ehadache then jumping off a cliff into a barrel of booze. Just accept it, try to understand it but don't become it. Quite easy neh? Didn't think so. :p

S

SFXman

Now that I think about it, that sounds good for a finn such as myself. Barrel of booze... mm... Koff... mm...

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Fafnir
Guiness is the thing to drink this year.
Why this year? What was last year?
Guinness is good though I must admit :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Mmmmm....

guinness.gif

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, just told my gf to go buy a case so i have a cold one when i get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom