X-Box live

K

*Kornholio*

This has just help make my mind up... been itching to get a new console, but couldn't decide GC or X-Box...

Ghost Recon they say, I hope the online play is more than just a little better than it's PC version...

X

Xtro

good choice m8 :)

I've got GC and X-Box and they are both fun you wont be disappointed.

Btw - no "X-Box is shit!!!!" posts yet? lol whats going off here then? :)

M

Moving Target

You've got a PC, what's wrong with it!!?

K

*Kornholio*

It crashes like a motherfucker :( Plus, the only pc game that's really grabbed my attention as being any good lately is OFP, but the online play leaves something to be desired... Halo online sounds goooood :)

S

shabazz

:D

you can get online atm with the gamespy arcade xbox tunnel software - have a ganders on the site.

Games atm are halo, tony hawks 2x and 3, and nascar.

B

bodhi

Nobody wants online console games. Except PC gamers. Who already have online gaming. But then, if you were retarded enough to buy an Xbox in the first place...

S

shabazz

heh. Yeah arcade is nasty, but tis the only way atm :(

Anyway, all the consoles are moving towards online play.

S

(Shovel)

Bodhi comes in right on que.... :rolleyes:

While it's all very nice, I do agree with the point raised that having lots of online enabled games wont sell it. They do NEED something big and Everquesty to get it moving - especially since X Box is going to be completely unmetred, they could exploit that end of the market effectively. If they can make an attractive promotion out of it then people will think about getting broadband FOR it. At the moment it will only half interest people who happen to have broadband already.

Interesting read here About E3 but interview with Ed Fries at the end, who manages to keep general PS2 rivalry to a minimum but - assuming what he says is true about their "new innovative games" intentions bodes quite well for any future online sucess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom