Wyclef Jean -- President of Haiti?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
you can say what you want about Wyclef, but I've hardly ever seen a more motivated man when it comes to his own country. He travelled back to Haiti to dig out dead people after the earthquake, and he has done a lot of similar things.

With that said, he's way too controversal and he will need a lot of people around him, to tell him what to do. He's one of a few people in Haiti who can bring hope - I'm just not sure whether he knows how to build it up again though.

YouTube- ‪wyclef jean "if i was president"‬‎

:)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why not. There's a terminator governor and an ex athlete ran the US.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
his motivations are good and he hasnt been corrupted by politics. if he can get good people round him to help him change his idea's into workable policies then why the hell not.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Why not. There's a terminator governor and an ex athlete ran the US.

Arnie is actually probably the most electable known republican the republicans have - if they changed the law to let non-natural born citizens run then pretty sure he'd carry the presidency after Obama finishes his next term.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
it doesn't look like he suits the requirements for the election, but he hasn't given up yet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, he's lawyers are taking it to court. Hope he gets a chance to run. It would be nice to know there is a politician somewhere in the world who isn't after their own interests.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have to wonder though; will taking, his option to run, to court gonna hurt his chances, or better them because he seems like a motivated individual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom