www.toascrolls.com

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
nuff said, use the site cos its velly handy indeed ;P

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
toasages.net is free and gives info you need ;-p.

toascrolls.com is a nice site tho much respect to them. But Im saving mr 2dorra for something else.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Also as it american it doesnt accept switch cards and i refuse to get a credit card :p

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf having to pay for toascroll site :p cant they get sponsorship from mac donalds or something? oO

Ailil

Fledgling Freddie
You can get free sub for wrting up quests or submitting item descriptions (from chat log). Or your friends can do the latter and nominate you for a free sub.

Milon

Fledgling Freddie
The site is great.. 2 dollar is nuffing. One less Mars during lunch/schoolbreak (or for the very young: one time doing the lawn for parents).

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
lol at ppl complaining about 2 dollars.

I am having great success getting the scrolls I need through that site. Once everyone has the artifacts they need they may stop using it.. So I would advise ppl to get on it now if you are looking for scrolls.

In case you didnt know.. Im going on about the service that ppl use to show which scrolls they have and you list yours then you get in touch and trade/sell etc.

Seline

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Also as it american it doesnt accept switch cards and i refuse to get a credit card :p

It uses Paypal, which can use Switch/Solo.

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
$2 = £1.12 i think :eek:

careful you dont go bankrupt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom