www.theclq.com (CS World rankings)

O

Ono

You chaps may already know about this site already but just in case:
www.theclq.com

I think I ranked 1,000,000,000 at CS last time I looked. Bit more practice and maybe I can dip under the trillion mark.

O

old.-StarMonkey-

for cs its pointless
ITS A TEAM GAME
you could get half as many kills as the top scorer but still be one of the most important players in your team.

Leave stats like that for deathmatch where kills are the most important thing

O

old.Nemesis

Damn true Starmonkey.....plus the CLQ rates you higher if you play for longer....i have like a rating that makes me,like 10th or something but every1 ahead of me plays for 10 hours and my ISP cuts me off after 1, so f**k the CLQ.

O

old.WickedWag

...and the ranking are pretty worthless even if CS was deathmatch. If you look at the top players you will see that their rated online time is several times longer than there are minutes in the completed week plus the uncompleted period.

It is however a pity that CS does not directly reward team achievement eg a frag for each round won, or for rescuing a hostage, or planting or defusing a bomb.

The cash is nice but I would find it interesting to try out an alternative scoring system to see what effect it would have on player contributions. Too often CS IS played as deathmatch with no attention paid at all to victory conditions.

------------------

V

vuz

The CLQ is just shit, nice idea, I like the concept of ranking 1'000'000 players but it works like shite for nearly any game.... in DM it is.. "ok" but generally shud not be looked upon as any guide to a players worth, especially in team games
I've known people get a fair few peeps in a server in tfc and cap 100 times just to get a good ranking..... that is sad but it is equally possible, the clq results does not say whether u spent 10 hours with the worlds n00bies united or with clan9...

pointless

E

Embattle

For most team games its useless unless you like bragging about your CLQ position which makes you very sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom