Wwaaaghhing it up on the Finuvial Plain

taB

Part of the furniture
Just wondering if there are many Freddies on this here server?

I'm currently playing as Tab (shock horror), a Black Orc. I'm part of the Cows with Guns guild who are a bunch of decent fellers I've played CS:S with among other stuff over a number of years.

The server is Destruction heavy at the moment but that seemed to be made up for by the much higher level Order people who kicked my arse last night :cheers:

See you out there.

taB.

taB

Part of the furniture
Awesome, I love these threads where it's just me replying to myself. I find the best conversations happen that way. Here's my micro report on last night's happenings:

cWg | taB said:
Well, last night till the early hours we got a fine group of Bovine afficionadoes together and went to spank some stuff :battle:

This made a good change from me hanging out on my log all lonely

Anyways, we ran the Kron Komar gap Public Quest (chapter 3) a few times and once we got going cleared it very fast. There was a good Ironbreaker running around at the start who just didn't seem to take any damage but later on the couple of Order we saw seemed to have more strayed into the wrong place :p

After this we went to Goldfist's Hole and promptly got spanked silly on the second part of a chapter 4 public quest there due to just pottering about doing our own things when a bunch of Champion mobs spawned :lol: . So, we got ourselves a bit more organised and went back to give those oh so tasty dwarves a big chunk of Waagh loving.

Mission accomplished! We need to make sure Epidemic gets some loot next time though!!

Thanks for a fun evening guys, due to Guinness I had an unseemly amount of bio breaks :drool: and am feeling nicely fruity this morning.

Am out tonight but up for some non 3am stuff on Sunday night for sure. All in all a very fun game so far.

taB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom