Fledgling Freddie
if its dur/con 100

2p

Wont offer again till its a real auction

Jephtha

Fledgling Freddie
Price

Laiyna,

Sorry 2plat is too low for a Sidi MP Flail IMO. If no one is interested I'll just keep it :) I don't think you will get a normal crafted MP Flail for that..

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
i sold a mp drop one whit glow to the merchants for 3,5g yesterday xD
uber stats too

Jephtha

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm

More fool you then :) Esp if it was the Sidi drop, didn't actually think many reaver flex weapons outside of Sidi glowed....and thought only 1 new one was added with TOA....Snakecharmer, as for a mp drop in normal zones...most Uniques in TOA are 95%, so must have been a named mob and a named weapon, what one :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Jephtha said:
More fool you then :) Esp if it was the Sidi drop, didn't actually think many reaver flex weapons outside of Sidi glowed....and thought only 1 new one was added with TOA....Snakecharmer, as for a mp drop in normal zones...most Uniques in TOA are 95%, so must have been a named mob and a named weapon, what one :)
well cant remember if it was a rog or not. but most rogs i got sofar has been qua97-100.
i mostly killed artifact mobs tho.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Been killing alot of 'boss' mobs in ToA for 99-100% rog very often with glows and procs :)

Jephtha

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well

Okay np, I'll just keep it for old times sake then seeing it seems like you can get better through farming in TOA..

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Jephtha said:
Okay np, I'll just keep it for old times sake then seeing it seems like you can get better through farming in TOA..
not sure they are better :) and rogs cant be dyed :<

Marc

FH is my second home
Jephtha said:

Traitors dagger mob (sadri) drops a 97% flex weapon with really good stats on it with a white glow.

Jephtha

Fledgling Freddie
Flail

Marc,

This is a mp Sidi flail, not that many on the server...

Ohh well I'll just keep it in my vault :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom