WTT Prince Staff

O

old.Wildfire

OK as most of FC have now flatly refused to help me get hold of the frontier dungeon fire staff (stats: 50 fire focus, +4 fire, +6 power, 8% thrust) I'm now turning to alternative options.

Firstly if anyone is running any trips to the halls of the corrupt or malfach caverns (the staff is known to drop from Aindon the Archwizard, The Red Lady, and The Black Lady, that I know of) please let me know. Secondly if anyone has got one of these staves and would be willing to sell it and/or trade it for another item (example: my prince staff (see pic) and some other items, please let me know).

For reference it looks like this > LINK

O

old.Odysseus

Why not just get one spellcrafted for you?

I sell level 51 / 99% staves at 400g.

Add this:

Magical Bonuses:
- Fire: 50 lvls
- Fire: 4
- Thrust: 9%
- Power: 5

And you have a non-overcharged 99% staff with the stats you want.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
Why not just get one spellcrafted for you?

Perhaps because it doesn't have that cool glow in the dark smurry on it ?

E

--Eraser--

was a nice action last evening, sorry you didnt got your staff :)
hope we will do this soon again, but in case we get it we will have to gamble for this staff then :cool:

O

old.starion

Got 2 of the fire staffs yesterday and a sorc one, very nice particle effects and stats.

Red lady Black lady easy...

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.starion
Got 2 of the fire staffs yesterday and a sorc one, very nice particle effects and stats.

Red lady Black lady easy...

There you go WF, be happy :clap:

O

oblivion_6

is there a list of what these mobs drop anywheres?

C

Craft

WTT Clan RavenClaw Battlesword

Well as it says above i have come into this great weapon and have a use for it not. Any offers will be considered as long as they are reasonable....Craft.

O

old.Wildfire

Bah, zoyster now has 2, and aussie has 1, SOMEONE OUT THERE must have one that they'd be prepared to trade or sell for a reasonable price ... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom