WTT ML1-10 hib >>> alb

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
As above, as many trades as anyone wants to do. I need to sort an ML9 farmbot on alb, but might as well do a bunch of 50ths while I'm at it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll check how many bps I have left on the wiz and I'll get back to you

CorNokZ

How much is it with xp scrolls and everything?

CorNokZ

just down to 10k mate and think im gonna save them, sorry

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
ML1-10 is usually around 10p, and as Puni said no need for the xp these days, as soon as you get the last ml step for each ml you get the lvl

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Woohooo Im baaaaaaack :) Big hugs Maeloch lol.... You still playing then? whats it like atm still?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Woohooo Im baaaaaaack :) Big hugs Maeloch lol.... You still playing then? whats it like atm still?

I'm still playing :) It's zergy and people hump there own towers and keeps alot, is the gist of it. Wish they'd open up the patch quest again or something to spread things out.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I find it best to roam where there is no instaport and kill what i can, then again we cross paths regularly doing much the same thing

/bang

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
BUMP!

Still interested in the trade. 1 set of ML1-10, or 10 sets, all is good !

Also interested in buying a set on alb if someone would rather than trade, but can only afford the 1 set.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
You can buy a set from me on Alb , Got plenty of Bps on my necromancer:X3: , But my accounts are closed atm.Might need to wait until Monday to renew.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You can buy a set from me on Alb , Got plenty of Bps on my necromancer:X3: , But my accounts are closed atm.Might need to wait until Monday to renew.

Hrmm I jsut blown all my cash on scales on alb, but might have 10 plat by Monday.

tbh regarding trading, I've got more BPs on hib than will ever get used. If it makes it worthwhile for someone, quite happy to trade 5 sets of ML1-10 on hib for every set on alb.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Hrmm I jsut blown all my cash on scales on alb, but might have 10 plat by Monday.

tbh regarding trading, I've got more BPs on hib than will ever get used. If it makes it worthwhile for someone, quite happy to trade 5 sets of ML1-10 on hib for every set on alb.
Sorry Maeloch , I don't play Hibernia anymore. :X3:

PS: you can farm Pictish mobs with Necro/cleric , Not the level 50 ones because it's not worth it and they are tough to kill anyway. Cornwall 49k 32k 37g each weapon 100% drop rate

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
lol you need to help me it's your fault I've got all these bloody untemplated 50ths here !

(from when I was friarbotting for your necro in PoC ages ago, I have 4 50th lvl friars alone).

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Too bad they nerfed ML1 Encounter , I made tons of cash there. Templated Reaver/tic/necro/valk/merc/wizz and still had 800p left XD
I might start farming again... wanna template my Reaver ( Damn yrendan took my stuff and templated a friend that didn't even resub :mad:).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I might start farming again... wanna template my Reaver ( Damn yrendan took my stuff and templated a friend that didn't even resub :mad:).
It's prolly well out of date anyhow, so much has changed. Well assume it's not up to date, as never seen you active on ywain except for that ghey necro!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
It's prolly well out of date anyhow, so much has changed. Well assume it's not up to date, as never seen you active on ywain except for that ghey necro!
that's because my only templated char was my necro 10L7 ^^(Yrendan left it alone so he could farm).... now i am playing my Savage that i rolled recently(Alfeir) , Might consider rolling hibs aswell soon...Valewalker ?:X3:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
forgot to add that , my template was up to date with seasonal Halloween, Folly bracer and cleric vest(Hot ftw). ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom