Fledgling Freddie
I have several scrolls to trade for:

Loukas 1 of 3 and 2 of 3,
Nailah 2 of 3,
Healers
Oglidarsh
Crafters
Wall Glyph
And a few others i cant remember since they are on another char and he's sorta stuck doing some ml's.

PM ingame -> Adaeraphon VainWalker, or Anomhander Rake

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:
I have several scrolls to trade for:

Loukas 1 of 3 and 2 of 3,
Nailah 2 of 3,
Healers
Oglidarsh
Crafters
Wall Glyph
And a few others i cant remember since they are on another char and he's sorta stuck doing some ml's.

PM ingame -> Adaeraphon VainWalker, or Anomhander Rake
house 148.

i think some of those are in the budget-scroll section :X

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
sorry, but the greedy albs who are selling scrolls for anything above 200 gp, (ie 600 gp, 1 plat, and 2 plats) can keep them as far as i'm concerned. i'm looking to trade, or to buy for 100-200 gp, a piece.

(Selling scrolls at that price would be the same as selling ROG's for 2 plats, cough)

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:
sorry, but the greedy albs who are selling scrolls for anything above 200 gp, (ie 600 gp, 1 plat, and 2 plats) can keep them as far as i'm concerned. i'm looking to trade, or to buy for 100-200 gp, a piece.

(Selling scrolls at that price would be the same as selling ROG's for 2 plats, cough)

rarity of scroll = price

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Crimson LoneWolf said:

After you've camped somewhere, chain-killing level 70-75 BAF mobs for 4+ hours/day for a week without the scroll you want dropping I think you might change your mind on the 'value' of particular scrolls -- I could have made 40-50plat in that time if I were farming cash instead, as could the 2/3 other people farming with me.

(and yes, still not got the scroll I want)

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
I would pay 4 plat right now for the scroll Im looking for.. sucks to sit there camping day after day such hard mobs that you cant even solo.. and getting nothing. Has nothing to do with greed. But time is money :p

And Pin, get back to work and stop looking at the forums! :: calls up your boss::

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:

go camp mad tales/regarding shades/battler/malice and you will change that attitude tbh.

asking 200-400g for common scrolls = less than 1h farming gold for a complete set. totally worth it for the buyer, hopefully a small compensation for the one who got the scrolls while farming for something else.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
hardly. i've seen people demand 600-2 plats for a scroll you get off yellow or orange con mobs, at easy farm spots. thats just a fact, if you want to argue about that, then be my guest ;)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:
hardly. i've seen people demand 600-2 plats for a scroll you get off yellow or orange con mobs, at easy farm spots. thats just a fact, if you want to argue about that, then be my guest ;)
so you think its not worth it to pay 600g for scholar notes 3 which drop off blue-yellow mobs?

all scrolls - even if they are common drops, its still very likely that you will have to spend 4h+ farming them all.

tbh id rather pay 1-2p.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
aye, still looking for scroll 3 of Juleas. Gimme your bro's ingame name so i can check him? or at least the housenumber of his CM..

bult

Loyal Freddie
in DF i can make 1+plat per hour. if a scroll takes 4 hours to farm and you sell them for 200g thats a pretty bad deal ;p buuut sorry for hijacking ur thread and consider this a free /bump ;p

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
katt! said:
so you think its not worth it to pay 600g for scholar notes 3 which drop off blue-yellow mobs?

I think 600g for sholar notes 3 is it worth cus I was hunting it for 9 hours or something then it finally dropped when I went to bed I still heard the water noise :(

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Still looking for Julea's scrolls, only need part 3 of 3 now. Got more new scrolls in stock, PM me if you're up for a trade, so i can look on my mule for what scrolls i got available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom