WTT Love Story 2 of 3

Melodia

Fledgling Freddie
Hi!

I have Love Story 2 of 3, looking for a straight swap for Love Story 1 of 3 if possible.

Thanks!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Love story 1/3's value is 15p, 2/3's value is 9p, why one would exchange 1/3 to 2/3? :touch:

Melodia

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking at CM prices and there's a 1of3 available for 10p and there are no 2of3 scrolls for sale - last time I looked there was a 2of3 for 9p. I'm willing to negotiate on the trade, with perhaps a little bit of cash as well but I wouldn't pay 15p for it. :touch:

I'll stick it on my CM tonight if no-one is interested in a swap!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ixoth said:
Love story 1/3's value is 15p, 2/3's value is 9p, why one would exchange 1/3 to 2/3? :touch:
So thats why the ones i put up on my cm for 100g each disapered within 2 min. I bought house, put up cm, put scrolls on cm, ran into house to get more scrolls from vault, came out 4 of the scrolls gone and 400g on cm. :(

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Fafnir said:
So thats why the ones i put up on my cm for 100g each disapered within 2 min. I bought house, put up cm, put scrolls on cm, ran into house to get more scrolls from vault, came out 4 of the scrolls gone and 400g on cm. :(

Wow... in case u are unsure of the price of certain scroll - ask a guildee (or if none avail pm me).

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Melodia said:
I'm looking at CM prices and there's a 1of3 available for 10p and there are no 2of3 scrolls for sale - last time I looked there was a 2of3 for 9p. I'm willing to negotiate on the trade, with perhaps a little bit of cash as well but I wouldn't pay 15p for it. :touch:

I'll stick it on my CM tonight if no-one is interested in a swap!

You get 2/3 quite easily from them cyclops compared to 1/3 - which is quite rare already (well surely u can try to camp them purple con cyclops, which do drop also those scrolls, but they are surely hard!).

There are other mobs to farm ofc, but I won't goto any detail - here. Feel free to pm me, I can give u hint what mobs to farm - or just check my forums (see my signature).

15p is standard price for 1/3.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ixoth said:
Wow... in case u are unsure of the price of certain scroll - ask a guildee (or if none avail pm me).
After i came back it took 2 weeks to get into a guild :p

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Btw I sell love story book for 30p (!) , I know its much overpriced but hey need to buy the gov arti . Arti itself is harder to obtain due the reason its constantly been camped. cba camp it.

Once one has the arti+encounter, its simple cyclops killing till the needed scrolls are been obtained (its doable even by solo shaman with dot+fop if u are skilled. I do the farming personally by using thane+bb). Have already farmed 2 love story books - gave the other one for a guildee.

Melodia

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
You get 2/3 quite easily from them cyclops compared to 1/3 - which is quite rare already (well surely u can try to camp them purple con cyclops, which do drop also those scrolls, but they are surely hard!).

There are other mobs to farm ofc, but I won't goto any detail - here. Feel free to pm me, I can give u hint what mobs to farm - or just check my forums (see my signature).

15p is standard price for 1/3.
I've been farming Hoiples and wandering jannis (with skald + bb) on and off for the past two weeks with no luck whatsoever. :(

I don't fancy farming the purple con cyclopses as skalds have zero defence and even the red con ones hurt a lot!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Melodia said:
I've been farming Hoiples and wandering jannis (with skald + bb) on and off for the past two weeks with no luck whatsoever. :(

I don't fancy farming the purple con cyclopses as skalds have zero defence and even the red con ones hurt a lot!

I've farmed hoiples quite a lot myself - tho not exclusive tho hoiples, but cyclos in the vicinity of him too - main reason I've spent some time in GG, is the arti exping. If I get scrolls in the process - I don't mind at all :p

Melodia

Fledgling Freddie
Farmed 1of3 myself tonite, so I don't need to trade anymore! :drink:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Melodia said:
Farmed 1of3 myself tonite, so I don't need to trade anymore! :drink:

Grats :) I checked the price of it yesterday. It was been priced for 10p. Fine, usual price for is 15p thou.

Melodia

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Grats :) I checked the price of it yesterday. It was been priced for 10p. Fine, usual price for is 15p thou.
Thanks! :)

Such a relief when it dropped, I tell ya! :D

I've stuck my spare 2of3 on my CM for 7p if anyone is interested. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom