WTT Hib Excal to Alb Pryd

Bahumat

FH is my second home
have up to 25 plat on Hib Excal, i would like to transfer this onto alb pryd

DavidH

Part of the furniture
This is a bit offtopic of what you were looking for. But I have at least loads of "rare" items on alb. I want transfered to hib. So if you got stuff like gov+book, battler+book, som+book, scepter+book.. you know the drill, then let me know! Need item transfer to hib, bad. :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
DavidH said:
This is a bit offtopic of what you were looking for. But I have at least loads of "rare" items on alb. I want transfered to hib. So if you got stuff like gov+book, battler+book, som+book, scepter+book.. you know the drill, then let me know! Need item transfer to hib, bad. :p

no no dont do it davidH will run away with your plats and hide in his large underground tree only known as The Stump!!!!! <Dum Dum Dun.....>

Were he will plot how to spend and squander your plats on silly items known only as ARTIFACTS.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sorry guys i got no items, i can only transfer money

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Martok said:
no no dont do it davidH will run away with your plats and hide in his large underground tree only known as The Stump!!!!! <Dum Dum Dun.....>

Were he will plot how to spend and squander your plats on silly items known only as ARTIFACTS.
Dont reveal my evul secrets :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Baldir said:
I'll help you trade 10p!

srry but you been a member all of 8 days...never heard of your chars neither

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
Baldir just made a new FH account. Because his old "main" was Anarki. If you look up Anarki. You'll see the exact same avatar and signature. He's been on FH for ages. I can personally vouch for my mate Baldir. ;)

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:

My old FH account got hacket.. can't log in to it. thats why i made a new account!

But very well.. Find someone else to trade with then if you don't believe me! :eek:

Martok

Part of the furniture
Baldir said:
My old FH account got hacket.. can't log in to it. thats why i made a new account!

But very well.. Find someone else to trade with then if you don't believe me! :eek:

i can vouch for me as well m8.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol there was me thinking it was just us pvp whores that were teh spammers

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Could trade ~10p to hib/excal I guess, would be more if someone would by those useless scrolls :I

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nvm, remembered I cba soloing my bm to 50 on excal, soz ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom