WTT Guard of Valor

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
I want to trade guard of valor against cloudsong+mad tales2. If there is more then one offer, which i doubt there will be, you can always add other stuff i need. Ok last things i need are cloudsong 2/3 and mad tales 3/3 so not that much but. If you think i want too much or if you just wanna flame, could you please do it in some other thread :twak:. oh, and im doing this coz i hate camping eramai.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
lol Cloudsong is like, loads harder to get, since it ain't guaranteed drop Oo

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
they are making the danos encounter harder in next patch and i want the vest for my sb when i respec sword, but i do need cloudsong before that for my bd. And i heard of someone paying 40p for GoV(sounds a bit too expensive). then i have seen cloudsong get sold for 25p and mad tales 2/3 for 15p. so i wanted to see if someone would be interested. mad tales 2/3 can be really easy since you might get it even tho you arent trying to, when you are doing ml7 group steps. solo farming mad tales 2/3 is alot harder tho. both bc and wr are on gov instantly if they see someone die to danos (might just be when i have been there) and this makes it a bit harder to get the vest for ppl with small guilds and ppl that cant camp it for that long.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
unfortunately we r not able to see GG spam in emain .. so enjoy ;)

and no, it does not worth 40P. I've heard someone paying 80P for zahur's ring but... well it was 2 months ago =)

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
just testing , if not then i will be happy to use the GoV :), and keep camping eramai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom