WTT Cash or Astral Leather part Mid-->Hib

Fao

Fledgling Freddie
As topic says i need the stuff on hib and i have om mid. Pm me here or get me ingame on faoo, kasrry on mid.

Thx

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
As topic says i need the stuff on hib and i have om mid. Pm me here or get me ingame on faoo, kasrry on mid.

Thx

how do we know we can trust you? Sounds like a scam.

Fao

Fledgling Freddie
Well i cant say u have to trust mé m8, All i can say is i have been playing on dyvet for 8 years now but if u want know me better u can talk to goorg in Red Shadows, most of my chars are in that guild and hé can say good for mé if that whats ur looking for. I can duel log on both realms if that makes u more save.

Fao

Fao

Fledgling Freddie
Cash has been trasfered now. Just need help on the Astral gear now. hope someone can help me out on this.

Thx in advance =)

Fao

Fao

Fledgling Freddie
Still need some cash over hib, so if someone can help mé whit this plz post it here:)

Thx.

Fao

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith if u dont wanna dó the trade whit becourse u dont trust me u can talk to deception. We did trade yesterday and he can say good for me.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith if u dont wanna dó the trade whit becourse u dont trust me u can talk to deception. We did trade yesterday and he can say good for me.

Hi mate,

I didn't mean any offence by what I said. You don't have a post history here and someone who logs on and starts posting to trade - it is hard not to feel suspicious. If deception has traded with you - cool!

:)

Sharkith

Fao

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe no hard feelings m8:)) i must after i hit us server i only trade whit peps i play whit or whit Old dyvet players, it is easy to get scammed thease days and i would never do that to anyone:))

So again no hard feelings but i understand u perfectly.

Fao

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
If we can't trust you not trusting him does that mean we can trust him or does it mean that everyone is untrustworthy?

Or does it mean that everyone should just eat cake?

You do realize that you will have to go as far back as Plato to answer that and still not get a good answer. In the meantime eating cake sounds like the best plan :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
You do realize that you will have to go as far back as Plato to answer that and still not get a good answer. In the meantime eating cake sounds like the best plan :)

Plato says "I'll have one piece of fruit cake and a slice of carrot cake if you don't mind".

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Plato says "I'll have one piece of fruit cake and a slice of carrot cake if you don't mind".

Yes but is the fruit cake truly participating in the 'idea' of fruit cake in general or does it suck?

Carrot cake is just wrong.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Now I know why you are so weird!

Is it because I is a chocolate hater?

{edit} Hope Fao is still after a trade as I feel I've derailed this thread so he may as well get something useful from it.

Fao

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Gen i did get something out of it:) But i must say u have kept it pretty much alive whit ur way of asking questions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom