WTT cash from alb/excal to camlan.

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
well im new in the pvp server, and would like to get some money :)
so if there is any one that could trade with me 1-2 p at 1:1 ratio i would be so glad.

thanx in advance.

my name in camlan is Eusko. after 19:30 im online.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Im afraid to tell you its a 2:1 ratio 2plat alb excal 1 plat camlann

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
killi :) u are on pvp also?

see u there mate.

kills can u help me with the money trade please :) ?

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
i moved to this server already with some friends, and trying to convince more :)

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
well i wont pay that ratio so if anyone is up for 2p on excal for 1p in camlan, just pm me in game or here.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
dont listen to daws he sucks

1:2 ratio is the standard, 1:3 being if u really are desperate

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
whoever came up with this 2:1 ratio bollocks is a greedy little fuckwit who deserves to have his/her head shoved through a blender. 1:1 is fair :flame: :twak: :flame:

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Painbringer said:
whoever came up with this 2:1 ratio bollocks is a greedy little fuckwit who deserves to have his/her head shoved through a blender. 1:1 is fair :flame: :twak: :flame:

But why would someone help the other with a fair trade when they can gain 2x or 3x the amount in profit?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
tbh this is all bollox anyway 1:2 is fair blah blah 1:4 is greedy blah blah blah

Its supply and demand ppl!!

If more ppl want cash into Camlann than ppl wanting away then the value is going to rise. Its a fact and vice versa!

Do it or don't tbh, depends on how bad you want the cash :)

Killspanas

Fledgling Freddie
i have some cash yes but dont need mroe cash in exc really im fucking rich there ^^

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Painbringer said:

Its alot harder to obtain platinum on camlann than it is on excal / pry

:twak:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
if you dont want to pay 1:4, dont, but if you need the money... you are gonna have to pay, that simple :eek:

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
its not harder to make cash on camlann at all, just the greedy bastards are trying to make you think it is :flame:

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
imo its a lot harder to get cash, on normal server u cud go ac to farm drops here u get killed by ppl, and when u get the drops u try find a salvager :S

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Painbringer said:
its not harder to make cash on camlann at all, just the greedy bastards are trying to make you think it is :flame:

If its not harder , why are you asking for a transfer ? You obviously arent high lvl on Camlann to realise what its actually like , you cant go camp a spot and farm all night ;)

Everytime time you die , you lose 18g - it begins to add up..

And if you try getting cash via artifacts / seals etc, the number of gank grps running around is insane..Get a clue before you call the Camlann population ' greedy bastards '...Muppet :twak:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Game Over said:
If its not harder , why are you asking for a transfer ? You obviously arent high lvl on Camlann to realise what its actually like , you cant go camp a spot and farm all night ;)

And if you try getting cash via artifacts / seals etc, the number of gank grps running around is insane..Get a clue before you call the Camlann population ' greedy bastards '...Muppet :twak:

spot on :worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh yeah if you go solo in a town for a while you lose around 100gold in about 20 minutes

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
dont argue for this topic.

its easy if someone wants to trade money with me i will pay 2p on excal for 1p on camlan, no more. if none wants then i will have to farm on my own like till now.

so dont make this post a flame post please.

thanx in advance.

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Make a Necro tbh. From 20 - 43 netted me around 3.5 plat done in 2 weeks of casual off peak playing. As long as you know when/where to hunt a little planning for a large reward in a short space of time really :)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Game Over said:

Yup, right on the nail head :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom