WTT 5-7P hib/prydwen to mid/exc

A

Ailyn

contact me ingame on mid or hib ..

playing Ailyn , Stormie on mid or my drood Lololo on Hib / pry :)

H

hansa

can help you with that, all of it or smaller amounts

A

Ailyn

Never trust anyone with Trading gold or get the gold self first ;>

Moveths logged hes skald on mid .. il gave him 5p .. he logged ;> havent seen him since ;) well not much i can do about except say that some ppl is real griefers.

Anyone have fun with the SB vest your gonna buy for my and probably others money as well.

H

hansa

Originally posted by Ailyn
Never trust anyone with Trading gold or get the gold self first ;>

Moveths logged hes skald on mid .. il gave him 5p .. he logged ;> havent seen him since ;) well not much i can do about except say that some ppl is real griefers.

Anyone have fun with the SB vest your gonna buy for my and probably others money as well.

If only i had read your post b4 trading with the guy :) oh well nothing i can do about it either, lost 8p on that. Good thing that i never play there anyways :)

A

Ailyn

Originally posted by hansa
If only i had read your post b4 trading with the guy :) oh well nothing i can do about it either, lost 8p on that. Good thing that i never play there anyways :)

Well can allways report to goa .. they cant do anything else than tell me what other cahrs is on the acc .. and that way you actually can name and flame :>

F

Fives

want my 16 plat on mid/excal...or do you have enough now ?

MORON its a game..hope your proud of yourself

T

tris-

dont trade with him, he scammed 10plat off me.

T

tris-

i think he is one of these no hopers with no qualifications, can only spell and read to a gaming forum standard and will get no where in life and he uses the money he scams to sell on ebay, so he can pay his rent and sit indoors dreaming about being a good person instead of the pile of shit that he is.

edit: ive asked a mod to put a sticky up on both trading forums, to say not to trade with this piece of shit scum, only hope they listen.

T

tris-

wow u r so cool, i wish my life was as shit as yours so i could sit and scam people of money all day because i really am so jealous.

T

tris-

i cant believe u r proud that you stole money off someone in a GAME. is this how you measure your success in life? do you go out on a night (nah) and show girls the thread where u scammed money and they go "OH GOZ U R TEH COOL IRL RESPECT YOU SCAMMORD PEOPLE OF MONEYZ"?

T

tris-

why are you smarter than me? because you posted that you could trade money too? i could make a new forum name and post the same things, does it make me smart? OMG COULD I BE AS SMART AS YOU?!3243

T

tris-

please cant i be as smart as you? please your so smart i got jealous because you post you will trade money that is so smart that if i try to comprehend it my brain might explode? get a life you silly little shit :) and maybe commit suicide or someone can stab you with a rusty knife. your better off dead, if not for your self but the world will be without people like you. in the end, your the one who payed for a game just to try and trick people out of money that isnt even so hard to earn in the first place, what does it say about you?

T

tris-

go eat some fish, shit i wish i was so smart that i could of think of things to say like that.

go eat a cabbage
LOLZLOLZ I PWNM YOU.

M

moveths

thats "ok" have a nice day and thanks for your monney bye bye see you other time :)

T

tris-

cya. i hope it gives you some light in your petty life.

Users who are viewing this thread