WTT 240p from mid to alb

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
it'll last 5 minutes with the prices on alb, fucking 180p for astral chain legs, GG.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Abandoned anything to do with chain now, albs just way to expensive for chain users lol :< made an inf instead which isnt so bad, need a better pl spot tho barrow wights are pretty slow now, using necro/bot/inf

Hidden

Loyal Freddie
Abandoned anything to do with chain now, albs just way to expensive for chain users lol :< made an inf instead which isnt so bad, need a better pl spot tho barrow wights are pretty slow now, using necro/bot/inf

Why not go through BG's? much faster than normal PvE

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hmm never thought of using the cata dungeons tbh

Everz

FH is my second home
Vikings/Graveyard near Clifton.

Nice xp, untouched camps.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still need plat on alb, can offer on either mid or hib now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ROG's mainly, you can sell them for fucking retarded amounts if they're decent :p most I've made off a single ROG was about 80p so far, heard stories of some people selling them for upto 200-300p a pop tho.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
how the hell do people even get that ammount of cash!?

Pretyy easy.. everything in DAoC is too easy nowadays! get a few legendary crafters and u can easy make 100p fast! or farm Summoner's Hall, since the loot goes for a nice amount and is easier to farm than ml10 there are getting more and more useless :(

So farm SH and u have fast 300-600p with a few mates :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Dare I say it... you could also farm *Shudders* Darkness Falls, I shit you not you can still make a decent amount of plat in there off Diamond Seals, just requires A) a good farm spot where you won't get ganked on (down by high lords works nice) and B) patience as you'll be turning thousands of bars into jewelry boxes.

ROGS still easier tho tbh, only takes a single rog and you can make a ton of plat, the main problem is selling the ROG because most people search for specific items on ME :p mainly by name so getting people to find your ROG requires a bit of work and forum posting.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Dare I say it... you could also farm *Shudders* Darkness Falls, I shit you not you can still make a decent amount of plat in there off Diamond Seals, just requires A) a good farm spot where you won't get ganked on (down by high lords works nice) and B) patience as you'll be turning thousands of bars into jewelry boxes.

ROGS still easier tho tbh, only takes a single rog and you can make a ton of plat, the main problem is selling the ROG because most people search for specific items on ME :p mainly by name so getting people to find your ROG requires a bit of work and forum posting.

nowadays rogs are cheap beacause of all the glass quests tho.. but anyway who needs a rog to make a healer/caster template with 10 sp, 10 speed, 10 range, 10 dmg, 25 arcane, 25 duration nowadays :) so many high utility items around to make it without the rogs.. and also easier to have a universal caster/healer template there can be used in all 3 realms :)

Logi

Resident Freddy
nowadays rogs are cheap beacause of all the glass quests tho.. but anyway who needs a rog to make a healer/caster template with 10 sp, 10 speed, 10 range, 10 dmg, 25 arcane, 25 duration nowadays :) so many high utility items around to make it without the rogs.. and also easier to have a universal caster/healer template there can be used in all 3 realms :)

i'd like to see a template that has that along with the capped stats/sists and toys please :p remember no rogs, u said it!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
i'd like to see a template that has that along with the capped stats/sists and toys please :p remember no rogs, u said it!

i dont share tho.. i found the ideas from VN before they closed it down.. a person there made a great template there with Icy small shield instead of using rogs and using the silly dragon shields!

i might share the first try on my template so u guys self can rework it and see if u can use it, i dont share the final temp that i use

Logi

Resident Freddy
i dont share tho.. i found the ideas from VN before they closed it down.. a person there made a great template there with Icy small shield instead of using rogs and using the silly dragon shields!

i might share the first try on my template so u guys self can rework it and see if u can use it, i dont share the final temp that i use

i spy lies ^^

and do you mean icy rock paralizer? weird shield to use in a temp considering it has +shield and +duration on it :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
It is a pretty good shield for casters / tanks id say.

Using it on my Smite cleric at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom