WTS bence 1 of 3 2 * 1 p each
nailah 2 of 3 800 g
nailah 3 of 3 4 p
golden scarab vest 10 p
julea´s book 2 p

pm me here or ingame

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
you mean you wil sell something for 10 plat that takes 50 yellow con kills to get ?.

i know another artifact like that ,just find it hard to sell sun belt for 10p :fluffle:

the best thing is that they wil have to get the vest anyways to get encounter credit ^^

JuTzU_XD

Fledgling Freddie
this wasent a disscusion tread buy it or stfu kthxbye

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
I think his point was that nobody is gonna want to buy the vest since you NEED to GET the vest in order to be able to use it. You can not get it in a group so that everyone get credit from one taking it, you need to SOLO get it yourself. But by all means, good luck selling it.

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
I think his point was that nobody is gonna want to buy the vest since you NEED to GET the vest in order to be able to use it. You can not get it in a group so that everyone get credit from one taking it, you need to SOLO get it yourself. But by all means, good luck selling it.
I think you need to get your facts straight before you let your fingers work on that keyboard of yours. :)

Just to prove you wrong:

I farmed my 50 wings from yellow con mobs. I got the gloves, and sat down and waited for repop on vest. It did not pop in the next 7 days when I was online, so I asked a friend of mine if I could buy his. I did, went to get it, got disappointed cause I did not get credit when I got vest in inventory. Still had gloves in my inv. Went over to speak to tey, she gave me credit for encounter, and I still had gloves. Went in the camp a few days later _after_ I had activated the artifact, still with gloves in inventory, and picked up another golden scarab vest.

Thus, I could now sell one.
URL is here: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=21099&highlight=golden+scarab+vest

So, you can get credit by buying this artifact, it just requires the gloves in inventory. :) that's the simple part, camping it for spawn is the boring one. :)

/edit: oh, btw.. shameless bump :)

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
1)brushing me of ,wrong wrong wrong :),sooo not going to help

2)you CAN get credit in grp ,i'm agro for mau and wil be for the end of eternity but got credit from a hunter that was neutral.
Anyways still i whould find it doubtfull you cant get anyone to help you with that if it pops so to all who ready ,i just saved you ten plat ,donations are welcome :)

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek7:
This first time you`ve had scrolls & artifacts or something?
the nailahs 3/3 10p? oO
I sold the hole book for 6p
Lower the price on some things & you`ll probally sell them :cheers:

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
Jutzu accept advices other ppl give u instead of being rude

check housing and revise ur post or so

bump!

JuTzU_XD

Fledgling Freddie
WTS bence 1 of 3 2 * 800 g each
nailah 2 of 3 500 g