[WTS] Zahur's Ring

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
it was on a Cm for 40plat..why would anyone pay 70 or even start at 50

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
because some can afford it and cba to farm it? ;>

if they could afford that, they could afford 40p and save themselfs 30p in the process

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Prices like this made me not do a great sc on my merc :(

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Injana said:
The item can also be bought in Aylesbury, lot 1076.
Worth a look there anyway... I don't know if anyone has been checking the scroll prices on their CM recently but on Sunday I bought the entire Enyolio's Boots book there for 2 gold ;)

Injana

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
it was on a Cm for 40plat..why would anyone pay 70 or even start at 50

Right, it WAS ... I have sold this ring several times for 5o p and I never had problems finding people who paid even more.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
The same ring?

Damn, i bet you're one of the guys thats selling the Eiffel Tower several times ;>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Cami said:
The same ring?

Damn, i bet you're one of the guys thats selling the Eiffel Tower several times ;>

pff It belongs to me tbh!

Injana

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it's not hard to farm, but it surely is an extremly rare drop.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Injana said:
Maybe it's not hard to farm, but it surely is an extremly rare drop.
No its not? Easy encounter with a decent drop rate now, used to be a low drop rate but it still wasnt 'extremely rare'. The only extremely rare stuff on alb/pryd is slash/thrust weapons from ML10, dragon rings and some Typhon drops. Everything else is killed far too often for it to be considered rare.

Personally wouldnt pay over 15p for one but I'm tight fisted. 70p is comic.

Corran

Part of the furniture
so rare i just left a couple of them on an account i couldnt be arsed to renew or transfer items from :p

cant say i would pay this money for any item. once it in double figures it getting stupid. besides, whats the point in being tweaked to hell just to be steamrolled by mids :D

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Id sell one of mine for 35 plat max ..... Mind you saying that it doesnt take long to earn 20 plat nowadays.. a few hours max.

asteriath

Fledgling Freddie
LOL ffs...wake up!

This ring has 7% matter almost useless in alb rvr...so it's effective utility is 63
not 75... so if you want to have good matter ressist to avoid ubber shammy dots T_T go give this person 70 p!!! ffs i cant believe it. . .you must be a moron, there are enough rings compare to this, and even better, for much lower prices, 70 p you noobish SoaB...

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Minimez said:
Id sell one of mine for 35 plat max ..... Mind you saying that it doesnt take long to earn 20 plat nowadays.. a few hours max.

wtf, 20p in a few hours? how does one go about achieving such amounts of cash so fast? :p

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
wtf, 20p in a few hours? how does one go about achieving such amounts of cash so fast? :p
farm 3.1 (repop is insta to 40 mins apx.) with 6 ppl or less until everyone has one belt ... ey presto, 20p+ each ... not exactly hard to get quick cash since ToA :cheers:

Morimdin

Banned
bigchief said:
No its not? Easy encounter with a decent drop rate now, used to be a low drop rate but it still wasnt 'extremely rare'. The only extremely rare stuff on alb/pryd is slash/thrust weapons from ML10, dragon rings and some Typhon drops. Everything else is killed far too often for it to be considered rare.

Personally wouldnt pay over 15p for one but I'm tight fisted. 70p is comic.
pharm me ML 9.10 scout leggings please, and please, tell me they aint rare, i know of 2 whole scouts that has them in albieland :/

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
70P and even 50P is far too much, no doubt, there are lots of items with stupid prices in cms.

But this is free market economy. If no one is willing to pay she has to keep the ring.

Simple as that and not worth the discussion.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Circulous said:
70P and even 50P is far too much, no doubt, there are lots of items with stupid prices in cms.

But this is free market economy. If no one is willing to pay she has to keep the ring.

Simple as that and not worth the discussion.

Makes me smile when you see a scroll on the CM's for 100 or 200g then theres another one in Cerwent for 20plat

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
so rare i just left a couple of them on an account i couldnt be arsed to renew or transfer items from :p

Don't need? Then givf!!11!11!!!! :D :D

/Cathul

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
ow fuck, it was on a cm for 40? .. no one told me, I would've bought it :[

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
asteriath said:
LOL ffs...wake up!

This ring has 7% matter almost useless in alb rvr...so it's effective utility is 63
not 75... so if you want to have good matter ressist to avoid ubber shammy dots T_T go give this person 70 p!!! ffs i cant believe it. . .you must be a moron, there are enough rings compare to this, and even better, for much lower prices, 70 p you noobish SoaB...
Matter is one of the great resists for some classes, so get your facts straight first thank you.

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Makes me smile when you see a scroll on the CM's for 100 or 200g then theres another one in Cerwent for 20plat

Aye Tears.

Maybe Injana saw the Zahurs ring for 80P on an CM but that one belongs to a guildmate who just use his CM as vaultkeeper. She wont be angry if anyone would pay the 80P ofc :D .

Some ppl storage items and scrolls in their cm and if anyone buys them for a high amount of gold they re fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom