WTS zahur ring and sililia's necklace and WTB some scrolls

Tsapis

Loyal Freddie
as may you have already seen in genereal trading....(i sent it there by mistake) :m00:

i wanna sell these items...

well price for zahur ring is about 38p..
and for sililia's necklace is about 45..

pm me in game or sent a post here....i will also consider offers so make them...

i'm also WTB som 3of3,malice 3of3 and mad tales 3of3 so we can make a trade with them and sort thinks out...

anyway i'm waiting to hear some offers

thanx for your time... :worthy:

Tsapis

Loyal Freddie
you think they are high? dont think so!!zahur ring goes to 40p at cm and there is no sililia neck in cm!!!

well if you are not interested to buy in these prices you can go farm them or buy them at cm's!!

or you can wait a couple of years for prices to be lower!!well ppl are selling thinks depending the current items there are at cm!!if there are many ppl sell cheap if they aren't.... but i think these twho items had prices like that before 4-5 months mayby higher!!!

anyway they are not mine,just the owner asked me to sell them in these prices if i can!!think that he wants to buy a mad tales 3of3!do you think its right to sell a scroll for 25-30 p? so...... :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Tsapis said:
you think they are high? dont think so!!zahur ring goes to 40p at cm and there is no sililia neck in cm!!!

well if you are not interested to buy in these prices you can go farm them or buy them at cm's!!

or you can wait a couple of years for prices to be lower!!well ppl are selling thinks depending the current items there are at cm!!if there are many ppl sell cheap if they aren't.... but i think these twho items had prices like that before 4-5 months mayby higher!!!

anyway they are not mine,just the owner asked me to sell them in these prices if i can!!think that he wants to buy a mad tales 3of3!do you think its right to sell a scroll for 25-30 p? so...... :)

erm thats the CM, people do sell things Overpriced on there, maybe try auctioning on FH rather than doing instant sell just so u can try get 75plat? GL selling mate :m00: Also people who actually need those items arent gonna give you all that money, rather farm Egg of Youth for a year to get it than give 45plat for 1 necky :| just greed selling items for that price.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
You need to be greedy in order to afford to buy stuff from the other greedy people, someone must have started it at some point.. inflation perhaps.. or the überrich people with too much money. And if you're going to farm EoY mob I suggest you start now, they fix it in 1.71 patch unless I remember totally wrong. As in, you have to take down pillars to get loot etc.

nice ring and nice neckie, less whining about prices (did I say that?) and more selling stuff cheap yourself.

Go farm cash if you cant afford what you want. Imo you +1 too much whining about it.

personally I have no problem with the "I got a couple of items I do not need, they are costly on market explorer so I'll make a post on FH and offer them at a lower price. That way I can afford that überexpensive scroll/item I so desperately need" threads and I wish seller of items the best of luck getting the stuff he needs. Even done a few myself.

WTB som 3of3,malice 3of3 and mad tales 3of3
how many plats do those cost?

Tsapis

Loyal Freddie
i guess in our days those scrolls cost a lot more money than both items do!!!well as i said i can accept offers if someone makes some!! just a pm and we'll talk about that.... and if the owner agrees we'll make the trade...

ty again for your time... :worthy:

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
You need to be greedy in order to afford to buy stuff from the other greedy people, someone must have started it at some point.. inflation perhaps.. or the überrich people with too much money. And if you're going to farm EoY mob I suggest you start now, they fix it in 1.71 patch unless I remember totally wrong. As in, you have to take down pillars to get loot etc.

They fixed it already, we tried it some time ago. 3 people, got her to 0% and chopped on her for 15 mins...she didn´t die.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Sanzor said:
They fixed it already, we tried it some time ago. 3 people, got her to 0% and chopped on her for 15 mins...she didn´t die.

happy farming then people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom