WTS - Tuscarian Discordant Vest (Skald TG Vest)

L

lator

Tuscarian Discordant Vest

102af, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+3 Sword, +4 Parry, +22 Str, +22 Cha
180 pt self heal reactive proc

Sword bonus will be changed to +3 All Weapons bonus in future patch. Vest is in 100% condition/durability.

Starting bid 10p, Buyout 15p, 500g increasements.

Auction ends Thursday (October 23rd) 21 CET. Reserving right to keep it myself.

edit: sold

E

eynar

You can't be surprised nobody replied seen the price you're asking... :rolleyes:

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by eynar
You can't be surprised nobody replied seen the price you're asking... :rolleyes:

I'd say this price is spot on considering that people paid well over the 15p Blejs wanted for the tragic SB jerkin.

PS: Free bump Fonz. :p

F

-foadon-

Originally posted by Hyuga Hinata
I'd say this price is spot on considering that people paid well over the 15p Blejs wanted for the tragic SB jerkin.

PS: Free bump Fonz. :p

sb's cant have IP or any kind of healing in fights, so healprocs are better for assasins, skalds can get IP, can mez and FA, etc, making it easier, also, skalds dont tend to solo alot as theyr wanted in groups, unlike sb's :)

B

Brelakor.

Starting bid 10p, Buyout 15p, 500g increasements.

Thought that would mean Gnafse used the buyout :p

L

lator

U dont need to bid 15p if Gnafse already had done it do you? :) I mean that Gnafse has the top bid, if u want to get in the race u need to use the buyout otherwise it goes to Gnafse.

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by -foadon-
sb's cant have IP or any kind of healing in fights, so healprocs are better for assasins, skalds can get IP, can mez and FA, etc, making it easier, also, skalds dont tend to solo alot as theyr wanted in groups, unlike sb's :)

They also have to pay full price for IP, have the same HP's as SB's do, WORSE defense and SB's don't solo. ~~

But I'll stop hogging lator's auction.

G

gnafse

i'll let mutated get it then... costy stuff this :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom