+15 STR
9% Crush
9% Heat
7% Matter

Lvl 49 Proc
DD
Value: 95

Bittings start at 2p... any takers?

Note: Controlling bittings for a m8, so friendships to me is no way to get it cheaper :p

EDIT: Note: Bittings is stopping Friday 24th 6:00 GMT

F

-foadon-

2p for boots with crap proc while u can get MP boots with proc of choice and stats of choice for less? :eek:

and its biddings, not bittings ;x

X

xiph1980

Originally posted by -foadon-
2p for boots with crap proc while u can get MP boots with proc of choice and stats of choice for less?

yah... just try to make this pair of boots... with 60 utility points and medium-high overimbued... and 35% bonus :p ain't got a warrior.. and ain't got the money... but otherwise :)

greetings!

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by xiph1980
yah... just try to make this pair of boots... with 60 utility points and medium-high overimbued... and 35% bonus :p ain't got a warrior.. and ain't got the money... but otherwise :)

greetings!

35.5 imbue points... the utility value is not a measure for the actual quality of the item.

2x 19 stats, 2x 9 resists... 61,3 UV / 37 imbue points
2x 9 resists, 2x 7 resists... 64,0 UV / 36 imbue points

See?

F

-foadon-

bottom line: UV means shit, imbue says it all

X

xiph1980

:) okay now I see the point.... but hmm.... it did look good on my spell calculator :D

Anyway... still think it's a nice item though :) and when making it urself chances are u're out way more expensive cos of the boomchance :) (love the effect btw :p sometimes I just blow my self up for the fun of it, with a cheap thingy)
:flame:

K

Krakatau

Or just use like 4 hammer/shield/parry/stormcalling on MP boots or whatever..UV 80 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom