WTS : Talos Trophy - fully prepared

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Start bid : 10P
Inc : 1P
Buyout : 25 (on CM 1906)

Auction ends friday 28/01 19.30 CET (my clock)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Are trophies really worth all that... static object that is no use other than eye candy, or are people just getting insanely greedy in the old age?

Helme

Resident Freddy
old.Whoodoo said:
Are trophies really worth all that... static object that is no use other than eye candy, or are people just getting insanely greedy in the old age?
When people have had thiere templates etc, done and they still got plats over they like to put it on static fluff, same with art irl!

Atleast I like to spend cash on trophys :(

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Whoodoo said:

With healershortage in guild i decided to make a healer myself. However my cashflow wasnt calculated on another level 50 i had to equip. Otherwise i would have put that thropy in my house, now i need the money for scrolls/armor etc..

Its not greed, i dont sit on my money. However the economy of mid/exc and as such for all realms has gotten a steady inflow of cash which has driven all prices to a higher altitude.

And now buy my trophy :D still need 2 or 3 MP chain parts

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to see all ml x.10 trophies and what they look like then visit house 1719 in Feizor/Erikstad.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom