WTS/swap GOV

Larudan

Fledgling Freddie
I want to sell gov artifact for 35p. I also need a few items which i would consider swapping for gov.

Need som 3/3, band of shadow and maybe bence 2/3 (currently trying to farm that atm :D ). Obviously all those items are worth more than 35p so don't expect them all.

PM me on validin/strummer in game or reply here if u are interested.

Hediir

Fledgling Freddie
none of those items worth35p neither does gov, the prices on this server are one of the most retarded ones i've ever seen.

majik

Banned
Hediir said:
none of those items worth35p neither does gov, the prices on this server are one of the most retarded ones i've ever seen.

Thanks for the info?

Kais

Banned
Hediir said:

an item is worth the price someone will pay to acquire it, the sooner people realise this and stop whining about prices the better.

rah

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
an item is worth the price someone will pay to acquire it, the sooner people realise this and stop whining about prices the better.

omg, someone have been outside their room!
:cheers:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Hediir said:
lol 35p is cheap imo, u dont see GoVs for 100p, CS 70p... mmm old prices, old great days for CMs...

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
To be quite honest this is one artifact that definately is overpriced. Its being f***ing farmed 24/7 by greedy Bas**rds. It is realistically worth 25p maximum and with the cost of the scrolls well it was fun getting it for the hunter but not for another alt.

Oh well rant over. Time for the slating :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Dubaxter said:
To be quite honest this is one artifact that definately is overpriced. Its being f***ing farmed 24/7 by greedy Bas**rds. It is realistically worth 25p maximum and with the cost of the scrolls well it was fun getting it for the hunter but not for another alt.

Oh well rant over. Time for the slating :)

You cant draw a line between how much it is being farmed and what its being sold for. As it has been said LOADS of times before it has something to do with demand meaning how many people that is interested in it. For many of these people it is alot more worth than 25 plat.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I just bought another one from ME's, paid 40plats and I know this artifact is worth every penny off it even if it means I have to save in on other stuff.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
First of all apologies for the hijack as none of this is directed at the original poster.

My example was less to do with the price of the GOV but more to do with the campers(the summ sm'ers) not allowing normal guild groups or arranged artifact groups to get the arti.

I know Sillent at the weekend made the first move towards resolving this by posting on alliance chat that it was up and asking for peeps to come along. Good on him.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
And I would like to praise Dubaxter last night for also mentioning Nailahs on alliance chat for all to get encounter (yes it was late).

Oh hang on I am Dubaxter (Claps self on back) jeez im bored at work

Kais

Banned
Dubaxter said:
First of all apologies for the hijack as none of this is directed at the original poster.

My example was less to do with the price of the GOV but more to do with the campers(the summ sm'ers) not allowing normal guild groups or arranged artifact groups to get the arti.

I know Sillent at the weekend made the first move towards resolving this by posting on alliance chat that it was up and asking for peeps to come along. Good on him.

how often do you see these summ sm's taking danos then, so far i've seen maybe 2 people do it this way. Normally its a random fg that takes down gov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom