Quaility: 100%

Condition: 100%

Duration: 100%

Bonus: 35%

starting price 10p (inc 1p) buyout 30p

SOLD :great:

A

agon

oh yeah, here we go.. silly me who believed you were gonna respec to axe like you said when you won it

B

bouh

haha, there r many chear0rz around :p
i wont allow any1 to roll on the axe if he isnt axe speced unless i can pay a personal responsibility that he will realy respec. :)

A

agon

reason why all LA classes could roll on it on the raid was because , believe it or not, that 4.2spd axe is usable in left hand

kinda pissed me off :)

B

bouh

Originally posted by agon
reason why all LA classes could roll on it on the raid was because , believe it or not, that 4.2spd axe is usable in left hand

kinda pissed me off :)

hoho whata gimpage! :D

but... actually yesterday i've switch offhand and mainhand by an excident, then i was wondering why i hit mincer for 80 with main hand and 95 with offhand. I've detected my wrong setup in 30 mins or so when i wasnt able to kill pally in 4-5 hits :)

N

np-insane

buyout

Usable by:
Shadowblade
Berserker

Magical Bonuses:

6 axe

5 left axe

15 qui

Level Requirement:

50 Level

Magical Ability:

Fuction: Haste

Value: 40

Target: Self

Duration: 15 sec

Casting Time: Instant

Damage Modifiers:

16.5 Base dps

16.5 Clamped dps

Speed:

4.2 spd

Quaility: 100%

Condition: 100%

Duration: 100%

Bonus: 35%

starting price 10p buyout 30p

30 P BUYOUT

F

Frix

in order to get to know somebodies

i've done respec but I prefer the hammer and no axe concerning styles etc etc

so better to sell it because no use then I'm selling it , simply don't flame because i stood lucky in loot , I seldom go to TG and happened him I gain, as other passing drops and for sell only

F

Frix

hmmm

Okie Insane PM Me On-Line

the item sold to insane for 30p (buyout)

M

marczje

=O doesnt it say deleted behind all insanes names? :)

A

agon

Re: in order to get to know somebodies

Originally posted by Frix
i've done respec but I prefer the hammer and no axe concerning styles etc etc

so better to sell it because no use then I'm selling it , simply don't flame because i stood lucky in loot , I seldom go to TG and happened him I gain, as other passing drops and for sell only

i don't flame you for being lucky in the lotto - but i get kinda pissed cos when i asked why a hammer zerker rolled on it, you said you were gonna respec.. (lucky you the axe was usable in left hand, else only axe users could have rolled on it)

just say you were gonna sell it cos you needed money. no need to lie about it (kinda saw it coming)..

and really i don't believe you respecced to axe and then changed back to hammer.. that's buillshit :) yeye, respec out of axe when you got the best axe in the game.. keep up the good work. i mean, a la zerker uses axe/hammer styles 99% of the time..

anyways, no need to take this further.. i'll shut up

F

Frix

hmmmm

look agon :)
i've done respec (1 from 1.62) and then i respec again to hammer (with single line respec stone)

i prefer hammer because i don't have PF and i use the Conquer it's one of the best styles (with snare) and i use lambast (after parry , bleeding-low defence bonus) BUT the axe don't have same styles like this 2 and no use if i had to use PF (i don't want to put PF is no use for me)

so i sell the axe (yes is the best in the game but i don't like AXE styles) i use only 2 Hammer styles at RvR and it's works fine to me

i can use the Axe for LA (but main hand 4.1spd and off hand 4.2 Oo)

oh well :))

F

Frix

oh well unlucky imo

this auction will be continued until 31/10/2003

because i learn for Insane (banned) so we have 10p from Creep until now

S

soeder

frix, axe got pillager.. which slowes target.. and its a anytime style xD

F

Frix

yeap

but slowed is for attack speed decrease i want hindered (snare) for speed decrease

/bump

F

Fantasyez

:p

it was me bidding from insanes bw account can pick it up at sunday

F

Frix

yes m8

i'll be on-line right now

what name do you have in daoc ? (exc/mid)

F

Frix

okie today (monday) i'll be on-line from 16:00 CET

B

bouh

Re: hmmmm

Originally posted by Frix
look agon :)
i've done respec (1 from 1.62) and then i respec again to hammer (with single line respec stone)

i prefer hammer because i don't have PF and i use the Conquer it's one of the best styles (with snare) and i use lambast (after parry , bleeding-low defence bonus) BUT the axe don't have same styles like this 2 and no use if i had to use PF (i don't want to put PF is no use for me)

so i sell the axe (yes is the best in the game but i don't like AXE styles) i use only 2 Hammer styles at RvR and it's works fine to me

i can use the Axe for LA (but main hand 4.1spd and off hand 4.2 Oo)

oh well :))

sorry but... is it kk for u to proclaim urself a gimp in order to get some money?

Users who are viewing this thread