Gabbe

Go ahead and bid if the price doesent come to my liking their will be no sell

End of auction will be set after how many wants to bid

G

Gabbe

Hmm seams the interest for ML respec has gone down then

Prospero

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I think your "rules" for this auction don't exactly attract people: If you bid you don't know if it meats the minimum prize you expect; and you don't give a date when this auction will end so people don't even know if they will get their needed ML respec in a few days or if they have to wait 2 weeks. Sounds really unattractive to me.

ML respec stones are "standard" loot: you can check the ME to get a rough idea for what they sale (17p is cheapest atm if my memory serves me well). Set a minimum prize that you would be happy with (well, not above 17p, else people will take it off a CM) and set a reasonable end date (3 days is max imho) and you will get much more interest.

G

Gabbe

Prospero said:
To be honest, I think your "rules" for this auction don't exactly attract people: If you bid you don't know if it meats the minimum prize you expect; and you don't give a date when this auction will end so people don't even know if they will get their needed ML respec in a few days or if they have to wait 2 weeks. Sounds really unattractive to me.

ML respec stones are "standard" loot: you can check the ME to get a rough idea for what they sale (17p is cheapest atm if my memory serves me well). Set a minimum prize that you would be happy with (well, not above 17p, else people will take it off a CM) and set a reasonable end date (3 days is max imho) and you will get much more interest.

hehe well sure 17p is what they are on my house in Cm. Lets say my minimum price is 10p and auction stops on sunday

( i could not edit my first post been trying to edit it coulple of times :) )

Standard loot? yeah they drop every 10 time on a ml boss

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Gabbe said:
Standard loot? yeah they drop every 10 time on a ml boss

And drop 5 on every ml10 boss, which can be done in 2 hours.
So the prices might drop abit in the following weeks due to the ml10 farming every tuesday.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Also most ppl won't ever need one as there are classes whose choice for ml's are really only 1 as the other is unsuitable. Think they will be abt the same or less than a skill repecc in the coming months.

Prospero

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, I really didn't mean to be offensive with the "standard" remark. What I meant is: there are always some stars for sale, so it is "easy" to set a reasonable minimum bid. It's not like a uber rog or some very rare item that one has never seen before (and that one just doens't have any hint about its value). I definitly didn't mean it in the sense of "standard" = cheap.

G

Gabbe

Prospero said:
Sorry, I really didn't mean to be offensive with the "standard" remark. What I meant is: there are always some stars for sale, so it is "easy" to set a reasonable minimum bid. It's not like a uber rog or some very rare item that one has never seen before (and that one just doens't have any hint about its value). I definitly didn't mean it in the sense of "standard" = cheap.

No problem man :) ur a nice guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom