Damage Modifiers:
# Base DPS: 16.50
# Quality: 100%
# Condition: 100%

pm me if interested or leave a reply here

Wizz

Loyal Freddie
humm make an offer ;)

there are a few rapiers of the gale on cms for 20 - 40 p , but havent ever seen a flail there ... its apparently rare.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Wizz said:
humm make an offer ;)

there are a few rapiers of the gale on cms for 20 - 40 p , but havent ever seen a flail there ... its apparently rare.

its not rare, its around 5-6p tops.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aye seen quite alot of end regen flails, the rarest are the thrusters, hence the silly price.

Wizz

Loyal Freddie
well if u check cms , there are quite a few thrusters , and no flail at all, many other stuff like 2h , staves , whatever , but no flail , and there wasnt any on cm
in the recent weeks ... i dont get why the rather "common" thrusters prices are 20+ p while flails price should be 5-6p regarding these facts

if u dont plan to buy it keep those comments for urselves (as u dont seem to know what ur talking about)

i dont ask for insane prices but imo 5-6 p isnt appropriate at all , id rather keep it then :)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Well 5-6p is common price for an end regen flail, they are much more common than the thrusters, those 2 or 3 thrusters on the CM's have been there ages, but they are the only 3 i have seen. Ive had quite a few flails from killing kertom/eramai, but never had a thruster.

As for keeping the comments off this thread, well the first response was asking for a price, you wasnt sure on a price so others helped, if you don't like others helping then put a fixed price when you post :)

Xeth

Fledgling Freddie
Just set 20p as startbid and then wait for all the incoming bids :p

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
sorry mate, but that IS why i asked what u were asking for it and said i MIGHT be interested...tbh i wouldnt pay more than that for it because it isnt worth any more than that TO ME, maybe to someone else, but not to me. as for this:

"i dont get why the rather "common" thrusters prices are 20+ p while flails price should be 5-6p regarding these facts"

just because theyre there for 20p doesnt mean theyre worth 20p, hence theyre still there, and probably will be for quite a while until the owner either takes them off or lowers the price :)

and just out of interest, what was the price u had in mind? :)

Rhi

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Not even sure about rarity...just demand;

Slash/Thrust >>> Flex >>> 2H/Pole

So it would make sense that Slash/Thrust weaps would be worth more than Flex weapons of the same quality. That said, the flex arti isn't anything special, unlike Battler (for example)...

I'd prolly pay 8-10p for it for my reaver, but no more than that.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
That said, the flex arti isn't anything special, unlike Battler (for example)...

Flex arty is uber. And if you can have battler in 2h slot for charge even better. Flex arty has one fo the highes utility value of all arties in game and very good 5lvl procc. If they would give something decent as 10lvl ability it would be THE arty :) Just wish it was easier to xp :(

Wizz

Loyal Freddie
firstof all i never said thrusters are worth 20+ p , i just found it weird that ppl say thrusters are much more rare than flails while there are like 5 thrusters of the gale on cms but no flail.

second, i didnt ask for a price check , i just asked for offers for this weapon :p

but ok ... the price i had in mind kinda matches with killswitch's, ... but as i said just offer an amount of cash if u want it and we can talk about it

9-10 p is nowadays not much , and if u think of the amount of these weaps available on cm plus the fact that its got nice stats and a v handy proc it imo is a reasonable price.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
whats coming in 1.71??? :)

and yeh flex end arti's like this are cheap as nails, they drop all the time.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Wizz said:
humm make an offer ;)

ppl actually buy them for those prices? Oo

Stt

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, i actually brought 1 for lvling artis, a god sent if u need atris lvling, nothing else useful about them otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom