WTS - SoM

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
OR the one offering Highest?

i realy think its sad to see such a nice artifact just lay in my inventory and fade away:( so i thought i wud do a favour to the Realm of Albion, to sell it! :worthy:

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
so i thought i wud do a favour to the Realm of Albion, to sell it!

guess it would be a favour to the realm if you didnt ask like 15plats for it. :eek:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Justicator said:
guess it would be a favour to the realm if you didnt ask like 15plats for it. :eek:

i do the Realm of Albion a favour by not asking 50p! :worthy:

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
that 2 p was just an up for you .. but rly this arti is overpriced imo sooo easy to farm . Shame its camped 24/7 :p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
lol? how can you say that?

its like saying "dragon is so easy to farm, drops alot of respec stones! overpriced stones tbh! just shame it takes to many ppl to do it:("

lol, ppl pay the "overpriced" price becouse its so hard to get becouse everyone camps it...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
If people weren't willing to pay 5plat for a stone, they would have never sold.
Like with all items, people sell for what people are willing to pay at that time.
Your never sell a RA respec stone for 5plat now, but you could when it was first killed.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
its like saying "dragon is so easy to farm, drops alot of respec stones! overpriced stones tbh! just shame it takes to many ppl to do it:("
2 balanced fg's aint exactly 'so many ppl' ... and if you have some time to spend, you can do with 1fg ... :cheers:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Chrystina said:
2 balanced fg's aint exactly 'so many ppl' ... and if you have some time to spend, you can do with 1fg ... :cheers:

Read 4 hours :p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Sold ingame for 15p and 100 dia seals:)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Isn't this like the 1xx time you post a thread about selling SoM? oO :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom