~WTS~ Sidi Pally Drop

S

seeaira

Ok, Under no circumstances did I intend on selling the drop I won in the lotto till I realized what an ass I was and picked the wrong one. I could blame it on Falcor who was intimidating and demanding so I rushed and said the wrong drop. I wanted the boots and asked for legs. unfortunate for me im slash not thrust. Blah yeah im blonde.. anyways..
Im willing to look at the option of trading with something worthwhile... and if not im going to try to sell my drop.

I cant remember when the last time I saw a Thrust Pally, but I thought I might as well put it up here in case someone is.

Bid ends on Sat.
Make an offer

Vigilant Oathbinder's Leggings
102 af, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+3 shield, +3 thrust, +27 dex, +21 qui
95 pt targeted cold direct damage proc

F

Falcor

Originally posted by seeaira
I could blame it on Falcor who was intimidating and demanding so I rushed and said the wrong drop. I wanted the boots and asked for legs. unfortunate for me im slash not thrust.

nice :/ why i bother :/

P

[PS]Venom

Humm.. was thinking about going thrust...

S

seeaira

Re: Re: ~WTS~ Sidi Pally Drop

Originally posted by Falcor
nice :/ why i bother :/

Awwww Im sorry i wasnt being mean I was trying to brush off me being dumb and not seeing it was thrust and blame someone.. and you did scare me a few times.. lol Anyways totaly understandable why you have to yell and so forth.. I would die if i had to hord over 100 people around on a raid lol Well Done though hun. :)

P.S.. Next time im in the lotto.. whisper to me to make sure i can USE IT lol .. :D knowing me i will mess up loads lol

O

old.chim aira

of course it will, when i switch to 1h and my uber 7 shieldspec :p
no bidding btw, got no more cash

Users who are viewing this thread