Xravius

Livid Deceiver's Sleeves
102 af, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+3 slash, +21 qui, +10% crush, +40 hits
95 pt targeted cold direct damage proc

Offer price, ends when I like the sound of cash :E

C

Chrystina

I remember you saying "oh, I could use them for my merc..." last nite / this morning ... I don't think your merc is called Barrys World Trading Forum, eh?

V

Vladamir

Originally posted by Chrystina
I remember you saying "oh, I could use them for my merc..." last nite / this morning ... I don't think your merc is called Barrys World Trading Forum, eh?

That would be a long name, no?. ;)

X

Xravius

Did I say I needed them? I think not, I needed money and I'm not going on a 10-12hour raid for about 10g worth of loot after Perf promised everyone atleast one item. I got a Ceriac stone (single line respec) and you wanted it, so I traded it for the Sleeves. Stfu.

C

Chrystina

Originally posted by Xravius
Did I say I needed them? I think not, I needed money and I'm not going on a 10-12hour raid for about 10g worth of loot after Perf promised everyone atleast one item. I got a Ceriac stone (single line respec) and you wanted it, so I traded it for the Sleeves. Stfu.

erm... you said in front of a few ppl "i could use the sleeves for my merc and now i got this crappy stone :/" ... that's the only reason I got the sleeves (being the only merc) so you could trade them for the stone you rolled for but then decided not to want ... and what 10-12 hour raid? it was well below 7 hours and like 300g loot ;) and don't u stfu me ...

X

Xravius

erm... you said in front of a few ppl "i could use the sleeves for my merc and now i got this crappy stone :/" ... that's the only reason I got the sleeves (being the only merc) so you could trade them for the stone you rolled for but then decided not to want ... and what 10-12 hour raid? it was well below 7 hours and like 300g loot ;) and don't u stfu me ...

Cba arguing, and the fact is it's mine so I will sell it.

& Bump.

M

martok_

Cba arguing, and the fact is it's mine so I will sell it.

& Bump.

So in other words you have cheated a good person out of a good item they could use. So waht you did is bull and imo i think no one should buy the item just because of the means it was apropreated.

C

Cybwyn

Thing is, people will still buy no matter how much of a twat the seller is. :(

O

old.Baritone

Happens all the time im afraid, Ive even seen people of the same guild fuck each other over for Sidi items only to then sell them on BW, Its GREED i tell you!!

D

darkfalz

ref wts merc sleaves

Hi all,

Yes i was the Raid Leader that night...

chrystina did win the merc drop and mitsur won the stone...

both agreed to trade so i let them...

but in the cg Mitsur did say he wanted to use them for his merc so i back chrystina up on this.

so therefore mitsur lied to makea profit which sux

I do not like people that do this I think it sux bigtime had it happen to me once from my own guild m8.

reason im posting here is to let you know what happened.

Thank you!!!

perforateartery R5 L2 inf Critblade

S

Sobek

Mitsur :eek:

Thats bullshit imo, why go on a raid and say you need the item if your just gonna sell it? why didnt you just say " Could we swop items since you need a stone more than i do, because afterall im just gonna sell it" - that would be the honest truth and you would have avoided these replies.

And its abit rude against Perforate since he actually worked his ass off to make things go around, but i must admit there was some messed up people on that raid..

Nuff said.

S

Sobek

got a Ceriac stone (single line respec) and you wanted it, so I traded it for the Sleeves. Stfu.

Looking forward to join another raid? i wonder..

O

old.windforce

value of single respec stone >> merc sidi sleeves tbh :p

S

Sobek

Perhaps, but the point of doing it?

not saying anyone is complaining about the trade, but its the fact he actually lied..

X

Xravius

Yeah Perf did do an excellent raid, especially for his first time. And yes I did also say I wanted/could use the Merc Sleeves for MY char, but I was meaning my bro's merc, not that I thought it would make any difference, then a while later he told me he is deleting merc and re-making as crush merc in ToA with that dodgy new class ;o [the sleeves have +slash/resists] I may have done a bit of "lying" but not on purpose.
Sorry for that but in the end you accepted the trade.

-Mitsur

V

Vladamir

On a final note, do you think theres a link between Bleam's actions, and Mitsur's, considering they're both in Invictus?. ;).

Y

Yussef

Yeah Perf did do an excellent raid, especially for his first time. And yes I did also say I wanted/could use the Merc Sleeves for MY char, but I was meaning my bro's merc, not that I thought it would make any difference, then a while later he told me he is deleting merc and re-making as crush merc in ToA with that dodgy new class ;o [the sleeves have +slash/resists] I may have done a bit of "lying" but not on purpose.
Sorry for that but in the end you accepted the trade.

-Mitsur

+slash becomes +melee :p

X

Xravius

Originally posted by Yussef
+slash becomes +melee :p

Where? I checked the Sidi site and didn't see any changes ;/

edit..nvm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread