WTS - Sidi HealProc BP (Reaver/Inf)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Selling both the Reaver and the Infiltrator HealProc BP's from Sidi.

Both start at 15p. Price increase of 1p a bid.

Auction will finish in a few days. (Reserve right not to sell etc)

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ the reaver 1 for 15p :eek:

its utter rubbish fella, specialy now that ToA is about. :cheers:

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
its crap.. + soul rendering does nothing at all, its like having a paladin with +chants.... only reason it was uber was it was the only reaver item with a heal proc on it.
Thats now changed :)

Nihilum

Fledgling Freddie
I'll offer ya 5p for the reaver bp as im a collector and only missing that 1 :flame:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Most BPs are fecked now that's true, like the cleric one with strenght... Yeh I know it's our tertial skill, but Mythic won't trick me again, like when I put +10 on str after reading handbook...

Tbh they should change the stats (no, not with more bonus on them, but would like to have +dex instead of +str so I actually could use it) 'cause it's really shame that the uber items of SI are rather like BG items now (more or less :) ).

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Not played much since ToA so sorry if it was over priced :eek: Will lower the Reaver Bp to 10p and if it doesn't sell it's no skin off my nose ;) Inf BP has been slightly used but is still 100% dur 100% con

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Killerbee said:
Most BPs are fecked now that's true, like the cleric one with strenght... Yeh I know it's our tertial skill, but Mythic won't trick me again, like when I put +10 on str after reading handbook...

Tbh they should change the stats (no, not with more bonus on them, but would like to have +dex instead of +str so I actually could use it) 'cause it's really shame that the uber items of SI are rather like BG items now (more or less :) ).

:sex:

Nihilum

Fledgling Freddie
Can actually increase my bid for the bp to amazing 6p since it seem to be unsold :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom