Fledgling Freddie
I have one of these - stats are:

Dexterity: 36
Energy: 2%
Dexterity Cap: 10
2% Archery haste.
Dot charge.

Anybody fancy making offers?

I'm also looking for Fadrin's belt of power -OR- Belt of Moirai, as well as the immolated ring if anyone has these to trade :)

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
that bracer is worth 5 belts of moirai's

Its extreemly rare and hard to farm as very few want to help. Worth quiet alot tbh :worthy:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
not everyone can farm 5 belts of Moiria like you guys can :)
Granted, only seen it drop twice and i've done ML7 groupsteps loads of times, v rare item

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I gave one away to a guild mate ;)

I'd say it was good but not fantastic, it might be rare but I don't personally think it's worth more than 3-4plat.

Certainly wouldn't may more than 1plat myself, but I'm a cheap bugger at the best of times :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
It's not a bad item at all. Problem I have with it is the 36 dex .. every single scoutitem seems to swim in dex anyway ... I have a hard time making a template that doesn't overcap my dex with like 30 :<

capped archery haste isn't very hard to get either... guess if it's gonna be worth much it's gonna be because it's rare.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
It's not a bad item at all. Problem I have with it is the 36 dex .. every single scoutitem seems to swim in dex anyway ... I have a hard time making a template that doesn't overcap my dex with like 30 :<

capped archery haste isn't very hard to get either... guess if it's gonna be worth much it's gonna be because it's rare.

Wanna see Krissy pay the 5 belts of Moiria :) shhhush :)

Vrede

Fledgling Freddie
i need that belt in my template :worthy:

Offer u 7P :cheers:

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Shanaia said:

The best thing about the bracer is the dex cap tho, 10 dex cap on a bracer is velly nice..

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
one guy at Excal offers a GoV arti for this! But then again thats Greedcaliber so dont know price at Pryd. Tbh I would sell it for more than 20p.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
<shrug> it's rarer than Moirai belt and harder to farm (and less rewarding to farm as there aint other drops)
stick on your CM for 25p and wait a few days imo... you can always reduce it by 2p or so and see what happens (unless you desperately need the cash)

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Its worth what someone who really wants it is willing to pay...

If nobody really wants it then its ofc not going to get top dollar. I would agree with some of the posts above, this is a v. v. rare and decent archer bracer, dont let go of it unless you get what you want.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to have some interest at least :)
Auction will end on Sunday at 7pm UK time. Its currently on my CM for 30p if anyone wants to be foolish, and 30p is the buyout price.

I am interested in immolated ring and Fadrin's belt of power (or belt of Moirai) if you have these items to trade :)

Vrede

Fledgling Freddie
Seen bracer on CM'm lots of time, and usualy for 9-15P.

only reason i want that bracer is because of its +10 dex cap, but im allready happy with Blackened Wrap, that got +7dex cap, and average prize 4P on CM. Paying 20P for that bracer is a waste of money :drink:

Anyway, offer 10P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom