4% Slash
10 Con
4 Pie Cap
10 Qui Cap
30% Haste reactive proc

starting bids at mighty 100g! :p

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
probably silly question etc but what armor types are they?

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
im sorry, rogs are useless and are not able to get sold because there migth be an replacement drop for all from 2x upto 10x the price they rather buy because then they can steal a fotm template stolen from FH or VNBoards or somewere else rather then making there own template.

atleast thats the impression ive gotten when trying to sell perfectly fine rogs for a low amount of cash (low i mean low compared to a equally good static drop with similar toa bonuses (thats what intrest ppl on rogs) and equally high utility...) here on FH trading boards.

guess all you can do is salvage them...

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
<shrug> probably, but rogs with caps or celerity procs usually sell. They're not totally useless, but unless someone wants them they'll add to my stack of arcanium :p

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Cylian said:
<shrug> probably, but rogs with caps or celerity procs usually sell. They're not totally useless, but unless someone wants them they'll add to my stack of arcanium :p

im not saying they are bad all of them, but with the mentality ppl have gotten lately (guess its some dissease from the US forums cuz they are as stupid there) rogs are not to be used in templates except hammers apperently, however why i dont see the point off, since if the qua aint realy realy bad the diffrence wont be that great if it means you will be able to make a realy nice template since you can just swap the whatever armor part with the hammer part and get a crafted hammer. or anyother part aswell for that matter just so it gets to fit. i realy dislike the FOTM templates however they migth be nice but to me it seems kinda fukked that knowing everyone basicly runs in the same template non being original. its equally as sad as ebaying and powerleveling almost. I imo think that rogs are very usefull if the stats are good enough to be used, who honestly care if the tempalte aint reproducable except the ones being to freaking lazy to make there own ? i dont atleast, if they cba to make there own temp they should be running in storebougth gear from there capital city without any stats, cuz they dont deserve better...

now all the stuff you posted aint that good, but theese seemed decent atleast to me:

Code:
[B]Willful Runed Wind-wrought Leggings

25 Pie
5% Body
2% Spirit
+4 Bonus to power bonus cap
+7 Dex Cap[/B]

so i start the bid on 100g on them.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
im not saying they are bad all of them, but with the mentality ppl have gotten lately (guess its some dissease from the US forums cuz they are as stupid there) rogs are not to be used in templates except hammers apperently

Im making an assumption here, but If i was making a healers template and was going to use a ROG, I would only use ROG jewelry or ROG hammer / Shield. Why? Well the ROG items is obvious, never have to repair it. But as a healer you also dont ever need to repair a Hammer or Shield, unless you really need that extra DPS :p

With ROG armor though, you do have to repair it, or you get hit harder, and eventually it will get destroyed :/

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Well Roteca, non of his ROGs have decent stats so what a load of bullshit you are saying. Ofc people will use rogs in their template if they stumble across something nice. But nice ROGs are mega rare.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 said:
Well Roteca, non of his ROGs have decent stats so what a load of bullshit you are saying. Ofc people will use rogs in their template if they stumble across something nice. But nice ROGs are mega rare.

havent said that his rogs are uber, but still ppls mentality about rogs is what it is, most often a armor piece or jwlry holds up longer then i guess on avarage it takes for someone to gets boored of his char or a new expansion gets out and need to redo template anyway. but i guess to many ppl use there good items in pve and keep figths ect and they get broken way before they should.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
put them up on CM #2367, feel free to pick 'em up :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
Want to sell those chain parts:

Adroit Runed Wind-wrought Leggings
+2 All magic skills
12 Dex
11% power pool
6 pie
9 str

Willful Runed Wind-wrought Leggings
25 Pie
5% Body
2% Spirit
+4 Bonus to power bonus cap
+7 Dex Cap

Mighty Runed Wind-wrought Leggings
Hits 30
Spirit 1%
Strength 12
6 Str Cap
5 Dex Cap

Runed Wind-wrought Sleeves
+2 All melee
4% Slash
10 Con
4 Pie Cap
10 Qui Cap
30% Haste reactive proc

starting bids at mighty 100g! :p

are they all unique items cause if so i will buy them all :p thid bots ftw

Brite

Banned
i am always willing to look at rogs that might improve my template, so PM Brite with what u got and ill be happy to look and maybe offer somthing for them \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom