WTS Robe of Delusions (130 heal proc)

Squark

Fledgling Freddie
Starts 8p - gonna put 25p buyout in my CM tomorrow (/facehouse 3827)
Ends Saturday evening. Ajjt. :kissit:

Attachments

• robe.JPG
    robe.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 83

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
You dont really have much positive to add to any thread these days Elcain. Ofcourse its used, its colored and he has it on him. Its 100/100/100 but who knows how much its fixed. But I think most people can draw that conclusion themselves: Never really heard of a caster that EVER worn out a piece of armor before he changes his template anyway so it shouldnt be a problem.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mithryn said:
You dont really have much positive to add to any thread these days Elcain. Ofcourse its used, its colored and he has it on him. Its 100/100/100 but who knows how much its fixed. But I think most people can draw that conclusion themselves: Never really heard of a caster that EVER worn out a piece of armor before he changes his template anyway so it shouldnt be a problem.

necro? :'(

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:

Hi Mr moody :<

Squark

Fledgling Freddie
Even if it was repaired,it still has 100 dur... Im pretty sure you need a new template before it gets to 50% anyway... aint a thing to whine about,imo...

Squark

Fledgling Freddie
20p on CM now,buyout... Still waiting for any offer tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom