WTS ring of silent oblivion

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
Whel i am intrested if you still got it pls pm me in game..

Arepa

Pro Patria

Keitan

Banned
Noo because its at 91% just like cetus :( wish someone will buy foir 40p still

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Eh, what does it matter what dur/con it's at? It's an item without any +skill bonuses, you should usually let these items drop down to 70% con and never repair them anyway, so why would the ring be worth less?

Keitan

Banned
Mazzaca said:
Eh, what does it matter what dur/con it's at? It's an item without any +skill bonuses, you should usually let these items drop down to 70% con and never repair them anyway, so why would the ring be worth less?

Thats all right 91% dur is nothing 0% dur is something ive had this ring for over 1 year now and repaired lots of times it should be still 40p tbh

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I once had a pretty neat car. If I still had it and so on bla bla bla. repair and stuff it won't be worth as much as a new car anyway.

Go farm it instead. easy doable with a decent fg with 1-2 supp sm in it rest tanks + some bb's outside grp.

respawn on Ammut isn't that bad either.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
If you find me a car that drives as good as newly bought after a couple thousand rides, I'd still pay the price it originally was worth tho.

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
If you find me a car that drives as good as newly bought after a couple thousand rides, I'd still pay the price it originally was worth tho.

car dealer speaking here.....

if you did that, you'd be an idiot =) hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom