[WTS] Ring of Silent Oblivion

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
18p now. crap could have sworn it was 12 a minute ago :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Last edited by limpit : Yesterday at 11:33 PM.

:p

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
offer tbh if starting price is too high... got no real idea how much this is worth other then the other auctions on FH...

would really like a seriously strong trade for it though :)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for OT :(

Umm whoever looses the bid, pm Seviathan. I gave a ring just like that to him, since i had no use for it, he is sort of broke right now so may sell it if the price is right.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Higher UV, 5slots vs only 4.

And 9p.

(18p should be around sell out price limpit, not starting, they usually go for around 10-15).

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
(18p should be around sell out price limpit, not starting, they usually go for around 10-15).

could only find posts for prices on the Excalibur trading forums and they were for like 35-38plat so hence why i thought it was uber worthy of everyone's plats :clap:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
limpit said:
could only find posts for prices on the Excalibur trading forums and they were for like 35-38plat so hence why i thought it was uber worthy of everyone's plats :clap:

prices is diferent on each server due to population and popular classes (on hib/excal battler goes for 500g since 90% of the realm is casters ) :p

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
this ring sold here on alb/pryd for 25-30p already ... so shouldn't be a big prob to get 20p'ish for it

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Loch winning with bid of 10plat atm...

quick reminder that i'm also open to strong trade offers... got an empty vault/CM to fill :D

(useless excuse for a /bump :D)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
do you actually get all these good items you sell here as a lv50 wizard ML1 or are you just a bit of an enthousiast person that buys items and tries selling them for more? well dealing items can be a nice profit, just asking, cos I'm wondering about it :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Chrystina said:
this ring sold here on alb/pryd for 25-30p already ... so shouldn't be a big prob to get 20p'ish for it

and Tarts 3 sold for 30plat, MT3 30plat, first Immortated ring 25+plat.

no one will pay tho prices now

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor said:
do you actually get all these good items you sell here as a lv50 wizard ML1 or are you just a bit of an enthousiast person that buys items and tries selling them for more? well dealing items can be a nice profit, just asking, cos I'm wondering about it :)

wondered this too :p
You do seem to gather lots of these rare items

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
and Tarts 3 sold for 30plat, MT3 30plat, first Immortated ring 25+plat.

no one will pay tho prices now

Very good point. People often forget market can change rapidly. Sometimes by chance there is just a lot of a certain scroll/item on the market and then people automaticly lower the prices.. untill there is only a few left and they go up again.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:

I bet hes a GM in disguise and is selling off all the guild loot ;]

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
with regards to all my uber loot... i don't know where it comes from... most of it is farmed (like the immolated ring), others come from the right place/right time thing :)

i'll hold special courses for a 5plat an hour fee of how to acquire some nice stuff and yet have an inventory of some of the worst stuff in the game in the near future if anyone is interested...

anywayz back to the auction :m00:

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Michail said:
13p if 1p is min. increase.
yeah, 1 plat minimum bid...

and theres 2 hours 38 mins left as off my work machine clock.. so the auction ends 6pm tonight...

Michail

Fledgling Freddie
I take it I won it ? :) If so let me know when you will be online so I can pick it up. I rarely play on prydwen now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom