Starting Condition:100%
Starting Duration:100%
Default Bonus:35%
Quality:100%
Weight:0.20 lbs
Utility:70.00

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
the resists on it are energy and matter, not really the most important two you need for a (toa-)template in which is already hard enough to cap the resists/stats you need most.

Therefore, it's closer to 40 util tbh.

Band of Shadow, Krojer's, RoH or the 'The Search for the Seven Coins Quest' ring seem better options to me.

but hey, that's just me :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sollers said:
the resists on it are energy and matter, not really the most important two you need for a (toa-)template in which is already hard enough to cap the resists/stats you need most.

Band of Shadow, Krojer's, RoH or the 'The Search for the Seven Coins Quest' ring seem better options to me.

Time to replace it then with the ones mentioned above, even if it fits a template perfectly with 70 utility :touch:. Roots are matter and this is a tank ring so I don't know why matter is not important on a tank.

Too bad I am on Pryd, would bid 50p for the ring.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
You can bid :p I would keep it until cluster and give to you then

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Time to replace it then with the ones mentioned above, even if it fits a template perfectly with 70 utility :touch:. Roots are matter and this is a tank ring so I don't know why matter is not important on a tank.

Too bad I am on Pryd, would bid 50p for the ring.

only the shaman root is matter, purge 1 that. Moreover, with the upcoming DET patch tanks won't have to fear root anyway.

and I never said matter wasn't important at all, I said it was less important than other resists/stats.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:

I have always said this to people, but they don't seem to understand.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Canceling my bet. After some template research I came to the conlusion that I lose 2 str/con overcap and gain 100 hitpoints and shift the resists a bit with a bit less ToA speed/damage/style.

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
hehe remember when i bought 1 silent oblivion ring for 5p and sold for 75p and traded 2 mp cloth rogs for 1 ring and sold it for 60p+ ;)

but that was long time ago :(

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Best offer atm is 40p for anyone thats still watching through this thread hijack

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh and its on my CM for 60P as best price. Selling it to highest bidder on Wednesday if its not gone by then.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Give me the ring for free and you can be my plaything?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
More like you have to give me something to be your play thing ;) I know something that would go down a treat too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom