WTS RA Respec stone

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Starting price 2P. Bid increment 500 gp. End of auction date: 7th June 2004.

Buy now price: 4P.

User who makes the final bid (end of auction date) is to contact me within three days in the game (Ixoth is my main char) or PM me here in FH when we shall meet in game, and transfer the good(s).

If the person who made the final bid, doesn't contact (in game or PM me here in FH) within the specified time frame (3 days), I reserve the right to ignore bid(s) from my future item auctions here and relist the item.

Enjoy your bidding :clap:

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
im not trying to hijack thread cus i dont even sell RAs :)
but no point auctioning at that price, theres about 2-3 pages of RA stones at CMs, most of them at 2.5p so the 'buyout now' price isnt even competitive

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
But you can bid here. IF you are lucky u get it for price of 2P (if no one else bids after that). 2P < 2.5P, good deal , no? :)

You are right about the buy out thing. Haven't had time to pay a visit at cms lately.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
i'll bid 1.5p. I know its under the starting price but hell, I can only try.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Auction is closed. Gustav won the auction - altho the price which was offered was below the starting bid. Due the reason there were no other bidders, I've decided that gustav gets the stone.

I really should check the prices of stones from market exploer in housing.

I have few stones left still. About to re auctions some, bit later.

Txs for bidding :cheers:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Gustav hasn't contacted me here in FH nor in game in time frame I posted, thus I ignore bids by him from my future auctions.

I'll also relist the auction later on here.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixoth said:
Gustav hasn't contacted me here in FH nor in game in time frame I posted, thus I ignore bids by him from my future auctions.

I'll also relist the auction later on here.

Barring of Gustav from my future auctions has been lifted. Gustav had a real good reason why he wasn't be able to contact me (irl stuff).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom