[WTS]overpriced Sidi stuff xD

G

Graknak

As topic says some overpriced Sidi stuff, take it or leave it fixed prices, can be gotten from my CM /houseface 163 Waterford Caerwent

Teh Sidi:

Blood Spire Cloak: 3p 999g
+21 str, +22 pie, +8% body, +48 hits

Cured Avalonian Skin Cloak: 3p 999g
+22 con, +21 pie, +8% energy, +48 hits

LLron's Ring of Shielding: <SOLD>
+37 int, +6% cold, +6% heat, +6% energy
3 charges of 50 pt self melee health buffer

Others:

Various glowers (these prices do not include Sidi weapons):
- Common @ 200g
- Normal @ 250g
- Rare/Good looking @ 399g
- Good/Good Looking @ 499g

Trophies:
The Last Stand Wall Trophy: 399g/piece (2 in stock)

G

Graknak

Originally posted by rellikdragdim
lower teh prices more :)

Originally posted by martok_
LOWER LOWER LOWER :hat:

Hey, i need to make SOME profit tbh ^^
Besides cloaks have been sold for 5p+ before, Enamel Remover has been sold before for 2.5p and the shield goes for 10p on Excal, so quit QQ'ing and buy it if ya want it :rolleyes:

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by Graknak
Hey, i need to make SOME profit tbh ^^
Besides cloaks have been sold for 5p+ before, Enamel Remover has been sold before for 2.5p and the shield goes for 10p on Excal, so quit QQ'ing and buy it if ya want it :rolleyes:

some of us know what you paid for teh ring tho ;)

K

Kahland

IF i remove the dye from a bane with your enamel remover, will the original colour dissapear and will it turn woodlike ?, if so. im interested.

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Kahland
IF i remove the dye from a bane with your enamel remover, will the original colour dissapear and will it turn woodlike ?, if so. im interested.

enamel remover will make the weapon is if it was crafted by a crafter (no Arcanium or other coloured materials), so any metal will become metallic/steel colour and any leather hilts & shafts will become brownish/woodlike, if i'm on i can show 2 weapons from Sidi i used Wep Enamel Remover on how it's going to look roughly, that is if it's still there and not sold already.

Originally posted by speshneeds
some of us know what you paid for teh ring tho ;)

That might be so, but the ring IS worth it, i'm just doing my trading business on a level that i don't need to farm DF for dia seals to get money. It involves taking some risks, but mostly it's worth it, made about 20p in 4 weeks just for sitting on my arse spreading the word i have stuff in stock ^^

H

Huntingtons

i see alot of bids, and no spam at all\o/

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Huntingtons
i see alot of bids, and no spam at all\o/

... as you cant bid on fixed items, retard :sleeping:

H

Huntingtons

Still.. no one said they wanted to buy any of em :x

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Kahland
Log in on classic client and it shows what bane looks like with enamel remover ;)

Users who are viewing this thread