Wts Or Wtt Skald Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
got skald epic - want cash or shadow blade epic..

would consider any random offers people have -

pm RONSO or post here ...

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I bid 7 platnum :p

pm me if you want epic ..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ballad said:
And the next post is by Ronso...

:eek7:

oh shadap :p my friend posted it for me ...just wanted to make it clear to pm me - Hey ..wanna buy my epic ? :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Game Over said:
Didnt you get given the Epic ?

no...ballad had an epic which he was giving away to the first people to pm him or summit but I wasnt the first - I got a transfer to camlann of 4 plat and spent 3.2 on epic

gave full respecs and cetus caster on hib excal for the cash... and m8 even if I did get if for free why post that here ? to see if you can fuck me over ? gratz ...ure mother loves u least ..

to the non pharmers ..pm me , another thread I gotta get a mod to close cause bout to be hijackt ..

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Its not about hijacking at all , if you paid 3.2p for an epic , your a mug though i doubt you actually did..

Not forgetting the fact that you then bid 7p for your own epic ( in a vain attempt at getting someone to somehow bid more ? :touch: )

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
EXCUSE ME ... but who the holy fuck are you to come onto a trade thread that you arent interested in and say to me who you never talked to or met that you think I paid x or y amount for my armour and if youre stupid and you think that I actually bid 7 planum for epic seriously well you are obviously as retarded as your post portrays you to be - im gonna let the mods deal with this cause I got a warning from one them to calm down on assisinating randoms like you - plz pharm in the gratz threads as Im trying to sell armour here not hand so fuck like you a receipt saying erm yes I bought epic 2 months ago in JH off someone who wanted 5 plat originally - you seriously need a girlfriend and you seriously need a life ...I start a thread to sell some armour and u be a prick for no reason ? m8 who the fuck are you ? go home.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
reported your post as a bad post so plz keep hijacking a trade thread you dont have any business on .

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ronso said:
you seriously need a girlfriend and you seriously need a life ...I start a thread to sell some armour and u be a prick for no reason ? m8 who the fuck are you ? go home.

o_O Logically... :wij:

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
reported your post as a bad post so plz keep hijacking a trade thread you dont have any business on .

I was actually interested in purchasing the skald epic , so i do have business here. That was until i seen you bidding for your own item to up the minimum price :twak:

And why does everyone mention about girlfriends ? what makes you think im not happily married with 2 kids , possibly both older than yourself ;)

Btw , ive reported your post for the unnecessary use of bad language , have a nice day.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Game Over said:
That was until i seen you bidding for your own item to up the minimum price :twak:

are you stupid or something? :eek:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Game Over said:
I was actually interested in purchasing the skald epic , so i do have business here. That was until i seen you bidding for your own item to up the minimum price :twak:

And why does everyone mention about girlfriends ? what makes you think im not happily married with 2 kids , possibly both older than yourself ;)

Btw , ive reported your post for the unnecessary use of bad language , have a nice day.

Language ? Fuck that Shit tbh - I dont Fucking know what the FUCK your FUCKING talking about -

now down to business... im selling the epic and Im aiming at 2.5 platnum - the epic was never used as I didnt level my skald past 36 out of ph3ar of the 50s :D

had it been second hand you should notice that in the durability but u wont /cough

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:

thank god someone sees it ..I thought I wasnt on the english boards for a second ..

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:

Explain how that setence makes me stupid ? the original post was made by his ' friend ' then he replys with a bid of 7p, or was he bidding 7p for the shadowblade epic ? it wasnt exactly made clear.

Watching Clumsi own you yesterday in domann after you tried leeching him was a treat Skold , especially after i seen you chaining all those greens ;)

And your sig quote Ronso

' oh look at me , i can make quotes of peoples posts ! '

i dont quite understand why you have it in there , to make me look bad or something ? :eek7:

its true isnt it ?
People call camlann greedy when wanting money trades etc, what they fail to realise its its alot harder to obtain cash here than it is on a normal realm vs realm server.

End of discussion.

Ziva

Fluffy
I'm closing this thread since some people need to calm down a bit.

Just remake the post and try to trade fair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom