# Spirit Resist: 1%
# Acuity: 15 pts
# Item Bonuses:power Pool: 5%
# Power bonus cap: 5
# Magical Ability:Function: Replentish Power
# Absorbtion: 20%
# Target: Self
# Cast Time: instant

Bracer with 10 mcl1 charges, rechargeable ofc. Great to swap and use during fights. Pm Helstrom ingame or in here if interested.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
one of the best items there is for a summ sm ;)

but sooooooooooooooo EAsy FARMABLE IT'S DISGUSTING TO SEE SOMEONE ASK 2 P FOR THIS ! ............ shame on you !

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
edited as I decided I should not tell people this is only worth 1p as that would be unfair on your post :p

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
Apart from the fact most people dont know about it. Knowledge comes with a price.
You should check CM then. People put it up for 4p or even 10p.

Oh and tesla it is easy...but now tell me...what makes it harder than a cloudsong? or a gov? which easily sell for 40p each. 1 supp sm with a buffed pet and you're sorted.Eramai even goes with a buffed warrior Well, you get the point.
And the respawn timer on mordom isnt 5 minutes like an ordinary mob. It's 2+ hours. And the drop rate isnt secure.

tread hijacking sucks x<

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
It's a very fair price. It has a 20% pp charge, 5% ppool and 5 powercap, which is pretty good considering it's a bracer.
If cemi0 wouldn't buy it, I would.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:
one of the best items there is for a summ sm ;)

but sooooooooooooooo EAsy FARMABLE IT'S DISGUSTING TO SEE SOMEONE ASK 2 P FOR THIS ! ............ shame on you !

Easy to farm? I killed the mob 21 times with my warrior (unbuffed and gimped) but no bracer. Maybe I was unlucky though..

kivik

Part of the furniture
so you got 10 of them? would you sell one to me?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
nope :)

given them away and using 4 myself :)

that's why i think it's hilarious people are selling for plats

Coalface

Fledgling Freddie
Since I have never seen this item before, and have an upcoming summoning SM...

Where do you farm it? :)

:cheers:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla I'm not calling you a liar but it's very unlikely you've gotten this bracer 10 times in a row when you killed it, smells bullshit to me.

and it drops off a mob from the Ring of unyielding will encounter, sadly the mob which drops the ring is on a crappy respawn timer afaik.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Fair price imo, farmed this encounter every day for 2 weeks after NF patch release, and didn't get a single one of these.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Fair price imo, farmed this encounter every day for 2 weeks after NF patch release, and didn't get a single one of these.

just ask tesla to farm you one, they're obviously a 100% drop for him and not a rare drop like they're for everyone else.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
how about instead of buying this for 2p, go to thid farm a mob there that drops a neckie with 20% power charge? ;o

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
there's no such item in a thid mob. This bonus has a level requirement. you dont find it in level 20 items.
<3 pm helstrom ingame cemi0 ;d

Keitan

Banned
In thid there is a mob on a island named it drops a necky with 20% powerpool on it :p

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Online now but you aint. Look for me on Tamith / Healler.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Keitan said:
In thid there is a mob on a island named it drops a necky with 20% powerpool on it :p

I have yet to see a necklace with 20% ppool.

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
Nice waste of time. Roll a char, xp it so it can enter it only for the item. Id reckon a lvl 50 char doing mordom is "slightly" faster <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom