WTS Ml 10 RF vest

Galid

Loyal Freddie
as topic says... make me an offer here or ingame.

Mae.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
damn i'm wearing expensive shit :/
and mithry, it's still doable with 5 ani's i think :)
ps: no i didnt buy it

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Failed with 5 on Draco a couple times. I'd say 7 would be nice, cause you dont regen enough to bomb draco and its very much needed. On the other side, I have no real interest in doing ML10 anymore except for when my ML8s get ML9 done :)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
just out of curiosity, whats the stats init:confused:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mithryn said:
Failed with 5 on Draco a couple times. I'd say 7 would be nice, cause you dont regen enough to bomb draco and its very much needed. On the other side, I have no real interest in doing ML10 anymore except for when my ML8s get ML9 done :)

i can make up a good reason to do it! ;)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Who says I have them all? I did a search for Astral on CM, something very few others were bothered to do, and then made this list from the results. Any more complaints while you're at it?

Tiili Tiddelibom

Fledgling Freddie
Thinking about it I only got 2 clothsets + extra robe, 2 scalesets, 1 leather, 1 rf + extra leggings, staff, lefthandpiercer, 1h hammer and the blade of illusions ;) Need to farm ml10 more!

Porenn

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiili Tiddelibom said:
Thinking about it I only got 2 clothsets + extra robe, 2 scalesets, 1 leather, 1 rf + extra leggings, staff, lefthandpiercer, 1h hammer and the blade of illusions ;) Need to farm ml10 more!

Porenn

aye am still ml9 t.t

Am thinking on lvling and toaing an ani also :eek: cause dont have access to any ani with MLs and cause after having a close look at new catacomb classes am not too certain about wether they will wake my interest or ill b zZzzZZz :| And eventually we have to storm Hurbury with 3 dozens of anis xD

hmm sorry for offtopic 8<

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tiili Tiddelibom said:

Porenn

farm ml10 more indeed! ;-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom