Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
ask sobek hes seen it :D
its still 100%
and yes its Vivace old one i heard you were quite jelous and called me a n0b
Thanks for that :(

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Err, MP items have 130% durability or something, so less bullshit about it being new just because it's not visibly dented :|

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
pffft
stil its never been fixed and its 100% duration condition and quality
what more you want im only trying to sell a hauberk and your all giving me grief FFS

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
I Reiceved it from a friend.
I Assumed it was brand new since it looks it how was i to know ^^

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Minimac said:
pffft
stil its never been fixed and its 100% duration condition and quality
what more you want im only trying to sell a hauberk and your all giving me grief FFS

I still want it so ignore them and let the sale continue! ;)

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
got a bid for 13 P
from in game named flamt
and several nice items from sobek ^^ think hes selling em off to buy my hauberk who knows :)
well i thought it would be selling for 20 P
m00 :m00:
so if i dont see more bidding atleasy 20 P i dunno if i will be selling

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:
got a bid for 13 P
from in game named flamt
and several nice items from sobek ^^ think hes selling em off to buy my hauberk who knows :)
well i thought it would be selling for 20 P
m00 :m00:
so if i dont see more bidding atleasy 20 P i dunno if i will be selling

trying to get a fortune for crap, not to mention selling items ya got for free because ya "needed" them, tbh i'm not so sure if yer that trustworthy when it comes to trading :m00:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
20p?, no thanks. Would rather get an artifact and level it. 20p is a pre-ToA price and not realistic when you consider the alternatives available. Good luck with your sale anyway, if someone pays that then it must be worth it to them.

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Not gonna bother with it, its Vivace's old hauberk, and i dont fancy paying a fortune for used gear..

Hope you get it sold..

Minimac said:
ask sobek hes seen it
its still 100%
and yes its Vivace old one i heard you were quite jelous and called me a n0b
Thanks for that

Guess ur friend did not understand the joke when i called u a n0b with 1 or 2 smiles and k0lea eyebrows after... and since I KNOW who owned that hauberk, and I have used it, and I KNOW that hauberk is almost 1 year old and Viva has been rvring alot with me and others... (bla bla bla :p - got no point here, but anyway :E ) And yes I wanted that hauberk b/c it was the only item i couldnt be arsed to farm in sidi and he got it :)... since i didnt KNOW viva got ebayed AGAIN ( 3rd time? ) i asked if i could have it ( was a joke more then anything else ) and then ur friend introduced himself n told me he gaved it to u :)...
Anyway, i think u should be honest when u auction stuff and tell them the "truth" or atleast respect my info since i KNOW how used the armor is and when it has gone to 99 dur then it breaks quiet fast :E

Anyway gl with the auction :)...and oh, be honest and tell the person that offered 13 plats it's quiet used :E

Vladamir

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
20p?, no thanks. Would rather get an artifact and level it. 20p is a pre-ToA price and not realistic when you consider the alternatives available. Good luck with your sale anyway, if someone pays that then it must be worth it to them.

Avec

Sobek said:
Not gonna bother with it, its Vivace's old hauberk, and i dont fancy paying a fortune for used gear..

Hope you get it sold..

You got pwned Mini :m00:

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
yeah shame that. how was I to know better.
I seen it was 100% suration ect.
Hmm i guess i will keep it and use it.
Not long ago merc heal proc Bp got sold for 20P
but np guys thanks for the :flame:
Really appreciate it

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Minimac said:
yeah shame that. how was I to know better.
I seen it was 100% suration ect.
Hmm i guess i will keep it and use it.
Not long ago merc heal proc Bp got sold for 20P
but np guys thanks for the :flame:
Really appreciate it

No flames from me, I just made the point that if it was brand new it would be worth 20p but used it isn't worth full value to me or even close. I would have bid 14p or so max for a used one but I can't justify 20p for an item that may have already lost 25% (hidden). I am sure that if you were buying you would be taking the same things in the consideration :)

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Np chodax
I dunno if its close to break or brand new
Hidden detial as u say.
Well selling for 20 plat.
or 15 plat + love story scrolls :(

Gamah

Banned
:<

Minimac is a great guy, but as usual the flame monkeys and forum trolls ruin his thread...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:

for a 130% dur That's about the right price, as the hauberk is rare as fook, well, it can be. The people who came to my sidi raids, know that I had 180 or so mod for it, and won it with a roll of 92~ + 180~ :clap:

It's still nice, as it has a heal, which goes off quite often, but too bad it is nerfed by disease to heal for only 115 or so :|

Nice item for mincer, will deffo use mine in my set. Also as a side note, 100% dur items last 20 repairs, when repaired to full condition at 96% cond.

-SF

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
:<

Minimac is a great guy, but as usual the flame monkeys and forum trolls ruin his thread...
well, I wouldn't call someone who: asks you to help him with an artifact encounter, then tells you "fg now" (after you said you're also after it and could use the credit), THEN magically has a free spot and invites you after you tell him you only wanted credit anyway, a great guy tbh. more like a hypocrite... :touch:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Also attempting to scam people out of a SSA when someone was using the account etc :p

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
i aint gonna argue because i cant claim that it wasn't be but was next door neighbour was using when i was on holidays. Iv seen the screenshots and aint happy but nothing i can do about it now.
Also chrystina Vermillon left the group after we died so thats why i invited ^^
Believe what ya want but i know i cant aruge

sko

Loyal Freddie
Minimac said:
i aint gonna argue because i cant claim that it wasn't be but was next door neighbour was using when i was on holidays. Iv seen the screenshots and aint happy but nothing i can do about it now.
Also chrystina Vermillon left the group after we died so thats why i invited ^^
Believe what ya want but i know i cant aruge

You are N3rfm3 on irc that just bought the char so quit the bollox, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom