[WTS] Malices Axe Artifact

Kawala

Fledgling Freddie
WTS Artifact for Malices axe, no starting bid- Auction ends Sat 27th.

Reserve right not to sell if such low price.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kawala said:
Reserve right not to sell if such low price.

Tbh why not start bidding at the minimum amount you willing to accept... Never understand why people do that :eek: thou i guess it to easy for people to know where they stand :)

aimed at all not just you :p

Kawala

Fledgling Freddie
coz if i said start bidding from 15p, noone would bid, therefore it wouldnt be an auction, but ty for free bump ;x

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kawala said:
coz if i said start bidding from 15p, noone would bid, therefore it wouldnt be an auction, but ty for free bump ;x

Have another free bump then :clap:

Thou 15plat you want for this.. pfft can do it with a few people tbh.. just is annoying one :)

Start bidding at like 5plat i would off just for simple ease of getting it to half decent amount.. else people like me would bid 1 gold :D

btw i bored waiting on ld'd people :p

Spathi

Fledgling Freddie
The thing about artifacts is that everyone can get em...

...if they get a full group together and the mob happens to be up.

Some are a lot easier than others but you almost always have to battle someone else in a lotto to get it, and some of them will just sell it on here anyway.

I'm willing to pay about 2p to bypass that effort, but it annoys me to see GoV bp's on CM's at 25p or other ridiculous prices that noone in their sensible mind will pay. I hate seeing artifacts like that just going to waste if people lotto for them just to make profit :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Spathi said:
The thing about artifacts is that everyone can get em...

...if they get a full group together and the mob happens to be up.

Some are a lot easier than others but you almost always have to battle someone else in a lotto to get it, and some of them will just sell it on here anyway.

I'm willing to pay about 2p to bypass that effort, but it annoys me to see GoV bp's on CM's at 25p or other ridiculous prices that noone in their sensible mind will pay. I hate seeing artifacts like that just going to waste if people lotto for them just to make profit :(

aye 5plat the maximum i would pay myself, i had a few artifacts on my cm but then only took them if we got them for sake of it as we near. And they all been 2.5plat or below :eek:

But it the popular ones that pain to get due to constant campage by someone :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
pffft no chance i bidding on this. :p just saying it seems you wont sell for less then silly amount so should start it at that. Too easy to set up a group to go volcanus as you got many artifacts there people want that you can do all at once

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Cloudsong, healers Embrace, That chain Top that fadeh wants to pay 20p for etc are difficult to get the mobs for.
EoY takes a FG 1+hours to get wityh no reward for anyone but the cleric

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom