[WTS] Mad tales 3of3

Galie

One of Freddy's beloved
Whatapbaoe is a theif he stole that scroll from a guildy, and I helped that guildy get that scroll with hours of farming. Ignore this idiot, and spam /rude at him or any of his known alts.

I'm right now trying to figure out a method of tracking this guy down in real life so I can literally set a pack of dogs on his ass! Failing having any dogs at hand simply ramming my boot up his ass will do.

Stealing in game is the same as stealing in real life in my opinion. He'd be in such trouble if it wasn't for him hiding behind a crappy game character. As you can tell if I could find a way of getting my hands on him he wouldn't be fit to play for a while.

Kurik

Fledgling Freddie
Galie said:
Whatapbaoe is a theif he stole that scroll from a guildy, and I helped that guildy get that scroll with hours of farming. Ignore this idiot, and spam /rude at him or any of his known alts.

I'm right now trying to figure out a method of tracking this guy down in real life so I can literally set a pack of dogs on his ass! Failing having any dogs at hand simply ramming my boot up his ass will do.

Stealing in game is the same as stealing in real life in my opinion. He'd be in such trouble if it wasn't for him hiding behind a crappy game character. As you can tell if I could find a way of getting my hands on him he wouldn't be fit to play for a while.

report him then

vintervargen

Banned
Galie said:

Go kick his ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom